21 || My time with you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Several weeks later*

-Taeyang's POV-

The tour started almost two weeks ago, SF9 has been travelling around the world ever since and we've been meeting fantasies all over the globe. Everyone is excited about the cities and countries we have left but, for me is becoming a bit harder each day.

Fantasy is our family and principal motor of motivation; however, I miss to be with Y/N and to get inspiration from her. It feels that I haven't been with her for a couple of years; maybe the members are right and I'm just exaggerating everything, or maybe I'm just ready to go back home.

Currently, I'm at the hotel getting ready to go out with the members tonight. Tomorrow we have the concert and we want to get a little motivation before jumping on stage and get covered with Fantasy's love.

-Hey, lovebird – Jaeyoon said while getting inside the room.

-Hey – I greeted.

-The members are getting ready for going out, maybe we'll have to wait more than a couple of minutes – He smiled. -You can call Y/N if you want – Jaeyoon teased.

-Do you think she's awake? – I asked.

-Hmm, maybe – Jaeyoon said before laying down on his bed. -You should call her, after all, it's been like a week since you last talked with her – He suggested.

-You are right, hyung – I said while taking out my phone from my pocket, then I started to search for Y/N's number.

I video called her and I placed my phone in front of me. She answered.

-Hey! Beautiful – I smiled happily.

-Hello, baby! I missed your voice – Y/N grinned while waving at me.

-I miss to see you so much – I assured.

-Oh, and Jaeyoon-hyung is here, say "hi" – I said while pointing at Jaeyoon.

-I miss you too, Jae! – Y/N said happily.

He chuckled a tad. -We'll hang out after the tour, take care kid – Jaeyoon said happily to see her.

-That's a deal! – Y/N told.

-Sure – Jaeyoon-hyung nodded.

-Come here, let's talk together with her – I said while patting the spot next to me.

-Alright – Jaeyoon grinned before going towards me, then he sat by my side.

-I see a few changes in you two – Y/N said while looking at us.