7 || Awkward romance..?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

-Y/N's POV-

After what happened yesterday with Taeyang you didn't talk to each other and when they were done with their schedule you went out with Jaeyoon and Zuho, it was kind of awkward and just really odd to be around Taeyang after the way you kissed. You don't regret anything that happened but he's your best friend after all so you feel a bit unsure if he really loves you or not, after all, you don't want him to be forced to be with you just because the feelings you have towards him.

Right now you are in your house just finishing up the song that Taeyang actually read, and you actually told that to your mom this morning since she called you, however, you didn't tell her about Taeyang nor the kiss since you want this to be as a secret.

-Boo! – Someone whispered beside your ear which immediately made you shiver and look over to your left.

-Taeyang! Yah! Don't scare me like that! – You complained while getting away from him scared.

-*Laugh* that's your fault for giving me the keys to your house – Taeyang laughed while showing you off the keys.

-Oh, I forgot you had them – You said while settling down to sit again, then you felt how Taeyang got behind you and kissed your cheek. –Yah~ what was that for? – You asked shyly.

-I just wanted to kiss you, that's all – Taeyang smiled while sitting next to you.

-W-What are you doing here? – You shuttered while closing your notebook and putting on the table next to the couch.

-I wanted to see you and the schedule is going to resume later on, which means that I have time to spend with you – Taeyang said while getting comfy on the couch.

-Hmm, can I tell you something? But don't get mad, okay? – You said a bit nervous.

-Oh, okay – Taeyang said as he looked at you confused.

-You are really trying to act normal but... we both know that this is awkward – You said before you chuckled a bit.

-*Chuckle* It's that obvious? – Taeyang asked while looking at you.

-A bit – You chuckled, then you started to caress his cheek while looking at him happily.

-What? Why are you looking at me like that? – Taeyang asked with a smile.

-It's too soon to say this but, I love you – You admitted while blushing out, honestly, you look like an actual tomato.

-Awkward – Taeyang joked.

-Yah! – You complained embarrassed.

-I love you too Y/N, I do – Taeyang laughed, then he started to kiss your hand gently while laying down next to you when suddenly your phone started to ring, you picked it up and answered the call.

-Hey Y/N! – Youngbin said happily.

-Hey! How are you? – You answered excited, it's normal since you haven't talked through the phone.

-So tomorrow I was planning to work on new music with Zuho, do you want to join? – Youngbin asked.

-Are you for real? – You asked amazed.

-Yes! You are a great writer and we want to make something with you, me more than anyone – Youngbin said excitedly.

-Oh my! Of course, I'll be there – You said happily.

-Great! See you then – Youngbin said happily.

-See you! – You said before ending the call while putting your phone away you noticed that Taeyang was looking at you with a bare expression on his face. –Jealousness already? We aren't even dating – You chuckled.

-But we will – Taeyang said while looking at you serious, just like a little kid who's upset.

-Hmm, but until then I can do whatever I want – You challenged him.

-Don't provoke me Y/N, we both know how that goes – Taeyang chuckled.

-Okay, okay – You laughed.

-Let's get out of here – Taeyang said while grabbing your hands, then he pulled you up from the couch and started to guide you outside your house.

-Where are we going? – You asked while following him.

-Hmm, you'll see it when we get there – Taeyang said while holding your hand.

*TIME LATER*

Taeyang brought you all the way to the beach, your favourite place to be at when you have a day off from work and chores. Both of you were just walking by the coast while talking about your days and how you felt, he was alright but he keeps on thinking that he isn't good enough and that he needs to work even harder. You didn't tell him something that would upset him since you don't want to fight over that same topic again, it's just tiring and you know that your words wouldn't matter to him.

-Don't think about that, let's enjoy the day – You said while looking at him with a settle smile.

-*Sigh* you are right – Taeyang said while caressing your cheek. –Do you want to take a dive? – He asked while looking at the ocean waves.

-Hmm, let's see if you can catch me – You chuckled as you started to run away from him.

-Yah, Y/N! – Taeyang shouted while running right behind you. The laughs started to appear instantly and the awkwardness between you both was fading away finally, you left your shoes on the sand before Taeyang could catch you and then you just went all the way into the ocean. The water was cold but it wasn't that bad, however, it made you shiver when you got inside and in the meanwhile, Taeyang was going towards you happily. He started to swim towards you and as soon as he reached you he pulls you down into the water making you get all wet, he of course started to laugh.

-Hey – Taeyang said with a smirk while you were removing the water from your eyes.

-*Chuckle* cheater – You said while splashing more water on him.

-I didn't cheat, what are you talking about? – Taeyang asked while getting closer to you.

-Yah~ you are such a tease – You said while standing up, then you started to dry up your hair with your hands just squishing it to remove the excess of water.

-But you like that – Taeyang smirked while getting up as well, at this point both of you didn't even noticed that you had your clothes on and the only thing that was important was you two. –You look beautiful – Taeyang said while looking at you happily as you were drying off your hair.

-What are you saying? – You asked while looking away from him shyly, then he got towards you, he took your hand and pulled you towards him into a warm embrace.

-Is it too soon to say I love you? – Taeyang asked in between chuckles.

-Who cares? – You laughed while embracing him tighter. He looked brightly at you and then he kissed your lips softly, he was chuckling a bit so you felt tickles while he was kissing you. -*Giggle* that tickles.

-*Laugh* the romantic scenes aren't for us right now – Taeyang laughed while looking at you.

-Nope, they aren't – You nodded, then he started to embrace you once again while caressing your back softly.