3 || Without your courage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A DAY LATER*

You haven't seen the guys in a day since they were really busy and because you were doing other projects as well, finally today you can meet with Dawon since you two planned to see each other a while ago.

Right now both of you are in an ice-cream shop waiting for your delicious cold treats to come since you already ordered, so while waiting you two sat down on the outside tables in spite of the today's hot weather.

-So how the fan meeting was? – You asked curious.

-It was really nice, a lot of fantasies came to see us and the vibe was really good – Dawon said really happy.

-I'm really happy for you! I bet it was really fun too – You said with excitement.

-*Chuckle* it definitely was, everyone made the day really great and to be honest Taeyang even enjoyed failing in the choreography sometimes.

-Really? – You asked surprised.

-Yes, everyone was just like you but we pretended we didn't noticed – Dawon said with a smile before the ice-creams arrived to the table. You thank the girl that brought them and as soon as she left you started to dig in.

-I bet everyone failed on that – You said while playing with your spoon on the ice-cream.

-Hmm, the one that ruined it all was Inseong-ah he couldn't keep it in between us – Dawon complained before he ate some of his ice-cream.

-Why? What did he do? – You asked in between laughs.

-He said "Oh, you really don't care to make mistakes now? I didn't expected that", and as soon as he said Hwiyoung-ssi was so annoyed that he started to chase him all over the stage – Dawon said. –I hate to admit this but, it was quite funny – Dawon said before he started to laugh.

-Yah~ he can't even keep it together – You said while giggling before you ate some of your ice-cream.

-It seemed like a son chasing his father to be honest – Dawon said while chuckling.

-Poor Inseong – You said in between laughs.

-*Laugh* at least Taeyang laughed about it too – Dawon said while looking at you with a smirk.

-Why are you looking at me like that? – You asked confused.

-Because in between the two we know that you still like him – Dawon said while bothering you.

-Pff, of course – You said while rolling your eyes.

Once again you started to play with the spoon on top of your ice-cream when suddenly you felt how Dawon placed his finger on your cheek which was covered up in ice-cream.