Ride ya home

Standing by the door, I can hear Sam quietly reprimanding Miles for going into the tree as they make their way back to the Camaro. Smiling softly, I look towards my sister. No matter how much I pissed her off, she was always with me.

"Can we go now?" I asked with a pout.

Rolling her eyes, not saying another word, she brushed past me and approached Trent. I'll probably hear about it later. Deep down, I know she enjoyed it as much as I did, even though she won't admit it.

"Hey, how about you let me drive," she asked with a flirtatious smile.

That's not going to happen.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This is not a toy. These 22s, I don't want you grinding them. How about my little bunny hop in the back seat we can leave Addie here," Mikaela's pleasant smile dropped at his words. Her expression was replaced with anger.

"God, I can't even tell you how much I'm not your little bunny, " She said while grabbing her purse from the front seat and pushing him out of the way, leaving me dumbfounded. Once she realized I wasn't with her, she turned around and said, "Are you coming or not?"

"Ya, ya, I'm comin'," I groaned.

"Okay, you'll call me," Trent says while watching her walk away a little too long. I adjusted the strap of my bag before moving to follow her, but before I could move, Trent stopped me. "Could you talk to her please, Addie, for me," I've had enough of his crap to last multiple lifetimes. Snapping my arm out of his crip, I look up at him.

"Call me Addie one more time and see what happens. And if you want her so badly, why don't you grow a pair and do it yourself. And if you touch me again, you might lose more than just your ego. Got it?" I said threateningly.

"Got it,"

"Good. Now me a good little boy and fuck off," all his friends were dead silent at my sudden outburst, yet they weren't surprised either. Feeling satisfied with how my words affected him, I pushed past him and jogged to Mikaela. Once by her side, I looked up at her and sighed. "How you deal with him daily truly scares me," I said with a slight chuckle.

Sam's POV

Miles slips through the window into the passenger seat and makes himself comfortable. I turn my head to see Adeline and Mikaela walking down the road alone. Leaning against the car's hood, the radio plays: 'Who's Gonna Drive You Home'.

"Yo, what's wrong with your radio?" Miles announces suddenly.

"I'm gonna drive them home tonight," it's now or never.

"What? She's an evil jock concubine, man. Addie, I get, she's hot and not to mention scary sometimes. Let them hitchhike. I'm sure they can pick up a ride just fine," Miles shouted through the window, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"They live 10 miles from here, Okay? It's my only chance. You have to be understanding here, alright?"

"Alright. We'll put them in the back, And I'll be quiet," Turning around, I leaned into the car window and said, "I'm not putting them in the back. You have to get out of my car right now." Getting into the driver's seat, I looked at Miles unamusedly.

"You can't do this to me. This is a party foul. Bro's Before Hoes," Miles announced, clearly upset with me, but I didn't care.

"Please, just get out of my car, I'm begging you," After a couple of seconds, Miles reluctantly got out of the car, slamming the door harshly. Glaring at him, I shifted the gear and sped after them.

Adeline's POV

We were walking down the road in blissful silence, the events of a couple of minutes ago replaying in my mind, making me laugh. Mikaela looked at me from the side, her facade dropping slightly, slipping into a full-on grin, joining me in the hysterics. From behind, a familiar engine roared in the distance, slowly getting closer until it finally pulled up next to Mikaela and me, taking us out of our laughter. As he drove next to us, we continued walking down the road.