Chapter 27: The plans

Lauren Pov:

I wake up with a light tap oj my shoulder. I flinched away from it and my eyes snapped opened. Soft warm brown eyes looked down at my dark ones. Its just Liam. I sighed in relief its not Nathan's harsh green ones, waking me up to me that my parents are dead and that now 'we cam be togethere forever'.

"Hey" I mumble and liam smiles down at me.

"Good morning." He says his voice thick and gravelly from waking up.

I realized that his arm is wrapped around my waist and my head is agianst his chest. For a moment I feel so.. at ease. I feel like I belong here. So warm, comfortable... happy... and in his bed. I spring away from him and cross my arms tighter around my self. Thats when I notice im in someones else shirt and in only in my bra and underwear underneath. I look around the room and see my cargo cohorts tossed over a chair and my black tank top in a wad on the floor.

"Wait... no, what happened last night?!" I asked, my voice raising a level. I looked down at my clothes and back to liam. "Did we...?"

He stares at me blankly for a moment and than it clicks. "No! No no no no, we didnt. No. Y-you fell asleep on the couch and you looked so uncomfortable. So i tries to wake you up.. it kinda worked, but not really. So I carried you upstairs to my room." He said. I pinched the bridge if my nose and closed my eyes.

"Who changed me?"

"Well, you did. You kinda woke up for a second and just.. took off your clothes." He said. My face flushed deeper red and I squeezed my eyes tighter.

"Were you in here?"

"Uh.. yeah, but its okay! I didn't mind. I mean, it not like I didnt enjoy it, I mean you have a nice body. But.." he sighs and falls face first onto his bed. "This is just getting worse. Im sorry, but no we didnt sleep togethere. Well I mean, we did, just not that way.. no I promise." He said holding out his pinky.

I let out a small laugh and flop on the bed on my stomach, intertwining my pinky with his. "Thanks" I murmur than give him a soft kiss on his cheek. Shit! Why did I just do that?! And why did I feel sparks when I did that..?

"Well um.. we gotta get going." I stand up quickly and grab my clothes from last night and run into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

My stomach feels queasy and my heart is beating so fast, I feel as though it might burst. I fall agianst the door and slide down pulling my knees to my chest. I dont like him, I cant. But I dont have anything to loose... but no, just not.. I cant be hurt like that agian. No. I push away my butterflies and pulls up ny cargo shorts and take off his shirt, leaving it on the floor. I pull my tank top on and compose myself and walks calmly out of the bathroom with loans shirt in my hand. Liam is still laying on the bed watching me in bewilderment.

"Lauren..." he said. I ignore him and grab a hanger out of his closet and hang up his shirt. I turn around and cone face to.. well chest with Liam. "Look, lauren, I dont know why your afraid of me but.. whatever it is, im sorry. I just.. give me a chance to show you in not bad.."

His eyes spark something in my heart. But I clench my jaw and look away. "I cant." I whisper and push past him. "Im sorry, but you dont understand. I.. im sorry."

I grab my duffle bag off the floor and run out the door, wiping away the fierce tears that threaten to spill out. I push past Zayn and Harry and run down the stairs. Ignoring the faint calling of my name, coming from liam. I wait in the living room for everyone to come down. Once everyone was down, besides liam, I started talking.

"Okay, I got the addresses to the abandon places. Theres two abandon warehouses here. I was thinking Harry and Zayn, Niall and Kate could take those." I hand Niall one address and Zayn the other. "Theres an abandon gym that liam and I will take. Louis, this leaves you with the abandon house in the woods." He nods. "Good, its around 12 now, so lets get going." Just than Liam walks into the room. You could cut the tension between us with a butcher knife. "So lets go everyone." And soon everyone is off in their cars and driving to their destinations.

Hello my lovely readers. Okay, so things going down between Lauren and Liam :) hope yall like the update. And in almost at 600 reads!!! Thanks for reading!! Id really appreciate if yall would comment. Id like to know what yall think. But anywho. The next chapter yall are gonna hate me XD dont kill me when you read it! Bye!

~Mollie