Chapter 46: is it possible?

Kates Pov:

Once I heard the news about Mollie, I lost it. I broke down onto Niall. Everything went black and the world went silent.

Nialls Pov:

Once the news was told, Kate lost it. I held onto her and tried to keep string for her, but I lost it too. This shouldnt happen to someone like her. She doesn't deserve this!

Laurens Pov:

Ive never cried this much since I found my parents dead and after I killed Nathan. Liam holds me close as I sob int his chest. I cant believe it, I wont believe till I see. But right now, im a crying mess.

Liams Pov:

Why? Why her? Why Mollie? What dir she fo to deserve this? She doesnt deserve this. No one does. Im crying into Laurens hair, while she cries into my chest. I cant believe it. Why does all the bad things happen to good people?

Harry's Pov:

I just stood there, mouth gasped open, tears streaming down. I frozen, I cant even make a noise. I just froze once I heard. I dont want to believe it, but I cant do anything about it. Mollie is the little sister i never had. I get unfrozen when Zayn hugs me. I hug him back and cry with him.

Zayns Pov:

As soon as those words left the docs mouth, everyone broke. Even I did. Harry just froze, but broke at the same time. So I hugged him. We both need comfort, we both need eachother. Once I hugged him, he snapped out of it. Simon and Paul walked down the hallway with the doc to talk.

Louis Pov:

No. It cant be. Im going to kill her dad for this. While everyone else is crying, I sneaked into Mollies room. I see my beautiful girl lying there, lifeless. There is no noise going on in the room. I walk over to her and sit in the chair next to jer bed. I take her lifeless hand in mine. It feels a little cold, I dont like this. I rub small circles into the back of her hand.

"Mollie, love, I miss you. I never got to officially call you mine. I wanted to so bad. Ill never get the chance to now.. im sorry I let this happen. I told you I would protect you, but I failed. I failed my promise, I failed myself, but I most of all failed you. And I am so so sorry I did." I started crying by now. I wipe my eyes with my other hand. I take a shaky breath anf close my eyes.

"Shut the door, turn the light off. I wanna be with you. I wanna lay besdies you. I cannot hide this, even thiugh I try.

Hearts beats harder. Time escapes me. Trembling hands touch skin. It makes this harder. And the tears stream down my face.

If we could only have this life for one more day. If we could only turn back time.

You know ill be you. Your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart. Is breathing for this. Moment in time. Ill find the words to say. Before you leave me today.

Close the door. Throw the key. Dont wanma be seen. Dont wanma be without you. My judgments clouded. Like tonight's sky.

Hands are silent. Voice is numb. Try to scream out my lungs. It makes this harder. And the tears stream down my face.

If we could only have this life. For one more say. If we could only turn back time.

You know ill be. Your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart. Is breathing for this. Moment in time. Ill find the words to say. Before you leave me today.

Flashing lights in my mind. Going back to the time. Playing games in the street. Kicking balls with my feet.

There's a numb in my toes. Standing close to the edge.

Theres a pile of my clothes. At the end of your bed.

As I feel myself fall. Make a joke of it all.

You know ill be. Your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart. Is breathing for this. Moment in time. Ill find the words to say. Before you leave me today.

You know ill be. Your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart. Is breathing for this. Moment in time. Ill find the words to say. Before you leave me today." I fimished crying my eyes out. "I.. I love you so much Mollie. Dont leave me.."

What? Did something just touch my hand? Nope, im imagining things.

"N..never.." a horsed voice said and noe im hearing beeping and a voice. Great ive gone insane.

What?! That sounds like the heart monitor! That voice sounded like..

"Mollie?!" I said looking up to meet her beautiful green eyes. "Your awake! Alive!"

"You cant ve in he- Ms. Fife?! Your alive!" The doctor came running in.

After another hour of having to wait to see Mollie, agian, we finally get to see her. I had ti answer alot of questions from everyone. Im answering the doctors questions right now.

"What did Ms. Fife do when you noticed she woke up?" He asked.

"I had finished talking when I felt something touch my hand. I thiught it was nothing, but I guess she squeezed my hand. Then she said never. I knew she was awake." I answered.

"Okay, thats all. Thank you." He said. "You can see Mollie. Your kther friends have already." Then he walked away.

Okay, lets go see her I thought as I smiled to myself.

Hello my pretties! I am so sorry that I havent uodated in almost a month or over a month! I have been very busy with school work! ('-') stupid math. Anywho! Yay! Shes awake! I cried while typing moments.. not gonna lie.. so the wattys are coming up and should I put my boom up or it or not? And im going ti be finish writing this book soon. So after I am, what boy do you want me to write about next? Or im kinda writing a disney fan fiction, I sorta started on that one. If you could just comment in which one that ve great. And if you want to read about one of the guys next, tell me which one. Ill try to update as often as I can. And ill be seeing the guys in one month!!!! Im so excited!!!!