Chapter 18: Toy Story 3 and a Kiss

Mollie Pov:

So right now Louis and I are watching Liams stupid toy story movies. At this point the strawberry-smelling bear was begging for forgiveness.

"lame." I giggled and Louis sighed in agreement.

"Sorry, we dont really have any another movie. Liam threw them all out, he only wanted toy story 1,2, and 3."

"Its fine, I like it. so.." I shifted out from under his arms and stretched. "In all this madness, ive never had a chance to ask you about yourself."

He smiles cheekily and pulls me back into his arms. "well, my favorite color is dark red. My favorite animal is a cat. And my favorite girl is... You!" ((true facts about louis. I looked them up. hehe okay back to the story.))

He tackled me and begins to tickle me. I let out a shriek as we rolled off the couch. We landed with a thud, his body crushing me on the floor. We kept laughing until we realized our position. I was straddling him, from underneath, and both of his hands pressed on either side of my head. His blue-green eyes stared into mine and heat rises to my face as he begins to lean in slowly. His lips parted ever so slightly. There centimeters away from mine when a loud knock on the door jolts us out of our trance.

Louis Pov:

So close, I was so close to kissing her beautiful lips.. She looked so perfect, too. Her green eyes looking into mine so innocently; so scared but yet so trusting.. Another bang on the door and a loud "Louis!" pulls me off Mollie. Once I'm off Mollie, I walk to the door and open it.

"What?!" I yelled but soon my face softens when I see Kate crying her eyes out.

"MOVE!" Niall said as he pushed through me into the flat with Kate in his arms running upstairs.

"Katie?!" Mollie cried out trying to run up after them, I quickly ran over and put my arms around her, so they could be left alone.

"sh, calm down. Shell be okay." I whispered in her ear causing her to shiver.

"OMG! This is my favorite part!" Liam yelled pushing us to watch the rest of Toy Story 3.

When he pushed past us, it made me fall on top of Mollie, once agian. I wad literally on top of her. I heard her groan out in pain.

"Oh my god! Sorry!" I put my hands on either side of her head and lifted off, just so the pressure of my body was off her. "Are you okay?!" I asked scanning her for injuries.

"Louis, im fine. It was just the impact." She said. I sighed in relief.

"Having fun down their?" Harry and Zayn asked with smriks on their faces.

I blushed getting off Mollie completely,  than helping her up. The movie was over and we were all on the couch waiting for Liam, Zayn, and Harry to explain what happened.

Niall Pov:

I rushed Kate inside and upstairs to our room. Woah, I just called my room "our" room and I havent even made a move on her yet. Oh- My thoughts were interupted by Kate shaking and sobbing in my arms.

"Sh, its okay. I'm here. Nialls gotcha." I said sitting on the bed with her in my lap. I was also stroking her beautiful brown wavy hair.

"Ni... Niall, why.. why are they so mean?" Kate sobbed into my chest. "Am I really-" I cut her off, knowing what she was going to say, and pulled her away from my chest and looked into her beautiful blue, but red puffy eyes.

"Now you listen to me Kate Neal. You are the most amazing, lovable, caring, beautiful, no." I said shaking my head. "Gorgeous girl I have ever met. Nobody knows the real you except me and Mollie. And nobody knows about us." Than I kissed her with my hands on either side of her cheeks and Kate straddling me.

Kate Pov:

"And nobody knows about us." Than he kissed me.

Niall Hoarn, teen popsensation that can have any girl chooses me, Kate Neal, an orphan from Louisville, Kentucky. I kissed back with my hands tangled in his hair. I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip asking for entrace. Which I gave him. We kissed for a while until we pulled away, because we heard the door close. I opened my eyes to see Niall rubbing the side of his head.

"No one is in the room. What happened?" I asked once I got my breath back.

"Harry happened." He said.

I looked down and turned deep red when I saw the protection next to us. I guess Harry or someone else came in, saw us, than threw it at us than left. I heard Niall chuckle.

"Your cute when you blush." Making me blush more, if possible. "Come on love, lets go back downstairs so everyone, espically Mollie, knows your okay." He said.

I nodded in agreement than got off of him. I was about to open the door when Niall stopped me. I gave him a confsued look, than Niall gave me a quick peck.

"Okay, now we can go." Than left the room with me following behind to go downstairs.

Tada! I finally updated. Okay it wasnt that long, but oh well. Anywho, aw, louis and mollie almost kissed. Poo, will they ever? hehe. but niall and kate did! yay! Oh harry and his protection. Wink wink hehe. oh! The beginning of the chapter was not my writing. it was my friends lauren. She is my offical writing partner. So some of the chapters in here will be her writing not mine. Well im off to bed, its late were im at. so night!

~Mollie