Chapter 11: The E-mail

Mollie Pov:

I got ready for bed and slid under the covers on the far left of the bed. I knew Louis didnt mind sharing a bed, but I did. I had gotten an e-mail while I wad alseep on the plane so I guess I'll check it now. I grabbed my laptop and opened up the e-mail. Its probably from Mrs. Knot to see if we made here okay, but soon panic ran over me when I read it.

You little Bitch! Where the hell were you today?! You were supposed to come home for your punishment, but you never showed. Next time I see you, you'll die for what you did. Or should I take it out on Kate? Mark my words Mollie, I will hunt you down and torture then kill you for what you did to you mother! Thats a promise.

~Dad x

I covered my mouth and tried not to scream. Kate doesnt know about these e-mails. Nobody needs to know and I want to keep it that way. I threw my laptop on the floor and soon fell asleep. Crying myself asleep of course.

Louis Pov:

"What does Kate mean about Mollie? She does seem crazy, but I mean shes probably just jet-" I tripped over something and hit the ground, stopping me from finishing mumbling to myself. I looked to see what I tripped over and it was Mollies laptop. I went to close it, but I saw a threat. Simon told us it was our job, and Paul's, to look after the girls while there here. So Im just going to look and make sure its no big deal. Im sure its nothing. As I read my eyes widen. Kate is in this to! Oh no! This isnt good. I need to tell everyone. I took her laptop and looked at Mollie, who was asleep with tear stained cheeks?

She also looks so innocent, why would anyone ever hurt her?

"Everyone in the living room now! And Harry put some clothes on." I whispered harshly shutting my door, so I wouldn't wake Mollie. Than I walked to the living room and waiting for everyone to come down.

So how was it? And omg! I have over 100 reads!! Yay! Sorry its a little late.. okay alot late, but I was busy. Sorry. Hope ya like it. Comment what you think is going to happen next. So I got writers block really bad, but my friend helped me write some of it and now Im all good! Yay! Okay, well ill update tomorrow!

~Mollie