Chapter 17: A Day Out!

Kate Pov:

Once everyone had left the kitchen to get ready, I went into N ialls room, but only to find him in boxers throwing clothes out of drawers. I had to laugh at the site. Once he heard me, he turned around to face me. I couldnt help but stare at his fit body.

"Like what you see?" Niall said blushing a little. Hes cute when he blushes. Soon I was blushing to.

"I... um.. I was looking at the mess you made. You dont know what the wear, do you?" I asked making an excuse.

"Um... ya." He said looking down and blushing agian. "Could ya help me?" Wait, did he just ask me for help?

"Um.. sure, lets see what you have." I said walking over to the messy pile of clothes.

But me being clumsily, I tripped over nothing and fell onto Niall and we both fell down, landing on clothes. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I put my hands on his bare chest.

"Sorry! im clumsy. Are you okay?!" I asked looking into his ocean blue eyes. I loved looking into his eyes, so pretty.

"Its fine, no worries. Im clumsy to. And I landed on my clothes." He laughed nervously.

Wait, why is he nervous?  I saw him glance down at my lips than back to my eyes. Next thing I knew, he was leaning up to kiss me. OMG! He leaning in to kiss me! His lips were just about to touch mine when Zayn came in.

"Hey we- woah, my bad. If your going to do anything, use protection." He winked than walked out closing the door. I looked at Niall who was blushing like crazy, as I was to.

"Um.. sorry." I said getting off of him.

"Um.. so.. erm.. im just going to get ready." He said putting on pants and a shirt than left. I did the same, and soon were off to see London!

~

"So where should we go for l-" Liam was cut off.

"NANDOS!" Niall screamed.

"Um.. whats Nandos?" I asked, dont judge. Ive never been to london.

"What?! You've never heard of Nandos?! Not my baby!" Niall cried.

"Um.. well we dont have any Nandos in America, so no I dont. What is it?"

"It?! Don't call Nandos it when im around!" I heard Liam, Harry, and Zayn groan. "Nandos is the best restaurant ever!" Niall said. I rolled my eyes.

"ill be the judge of thay." I said poking Niall. I also got 'ooo's' from the boys.

Soon enough we arrived at Nandos and our waiter came over. He was hot! His name was Josh. He already knew what the boys wanted, since they come here about everyday. Hehe.

"So, love, what would you like?" he asked with a wink. I blushed a little.

"Um.. ill just have a hamburger and fries please." I said.

"Sure thing beautiful. Ill be back with your food once its ready." He winked at me agian than left.

I couldnt help but blush, I mean a hot guy noticed me and winked. TWICE!

I looked iver to see Harry, Zayn, and Liam smriking at me, while Niall looks pissed off.

"Whats wrong Ni?" I asked facing him.

"Nothing, lets just eat than leave." he said through gritted teeth. I looked at the boys,  but they had no idea. Soin the food came!

"Thank god! Im starving. This better be good as you say it is Niall." I said before looking at my food.

"Oh it is. And um.. Josh you can go now. Were all good here." Niall said still pissed off. What the hell is his problem?

"Oh, I forgot to give you napkins. Here ya go." Josh handed me a napkin.

Which I took and notice it had a number on it. It was Josh's number. Soon we all finished and paid. Stupid boys wouldnt let me pay for myself. Than we left. I tried to say bye to Josh, but Niall grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the restaurant. Rude. We were walking to the London Eye, when we got crowded by paps and they were flashing their cameras at us while blinding me. Also they were throwing questions.

"Who is this girl?"

"Zayn, are you cheating on Perry?"

"Liam, why did you and Danielle break up?"

"Harry, are you dating Taylor Swift?"

"Why isnt Louis here?"

"Wheres Louis?"

"Niall, is the mystery girl your girlfriend?"

OMG! Would they shut up! We finally made it the London Eye and got away from the paps.

"How do you guys deal with that?" I asked, they just shrugged.

We were in line, when these girls came up to us. Screaming their names and other things. Soon they noticed me. I wasnt scared when the paps came, but now im scared shitless. I froze up. I couldnt move, I could hear though. I got some compliments being said to me. But the most I heard was hate, lots and lots of hate. Words like "slut", "whore", "the boys dont deserve you", and "your a bitch for using the boys for fame". They hurt really. I teared up and finally got to move. So I ran. I heard the boys yelling and running after me, but I could hear their "fans" running after them. I made a sharp turn to loose them, but sadly I didnt loose the boys. Wr did loose the fans. Which was good.

"Kate, dont listen to them. Your not any of those things. They dont know who you really are or why your here." Zayn said.

"Kate, your beautiful and awsome! Dont let them tell you different." Harry said.

Liam was calling Paul and told him where to pick us up at. Soon he came and of course so did the paps. But we made it in the van. I was just a crying little mess. I was leaning on Niall, who hadnt said anything since Nandos, while he stroked my hair. Soon we were on our way back home.

Hello! Heres what happened on their day out. Poor Kate. And why didnt Niall try to cheer her up? Whats up with Josh and Niall? Jealousy? And they almsot kissed! But than Zayn came! Hahaha! Well bye! Youll know soon what happened with Louis and Mollie while everyone was out. Comment what you think!

~Mollie