Chapter 22: The Call

Mollie Pov:

I woke up with bright blue eyes staring at me. I jumped back a little, but not far do to Louis arms around my waist.

"God Louis! This isnt Twilight!" I said catching my breath from my mini heart attack.

"Sorry love, I just couldnt help but stare at this beautiful girl in front of me." He said. I blushed bad.

"Okay you two, stop flirting and get ready. Were going to Nandos in an hour." Niall said coming in than quickly leaving.

"Okay than.." I untangled myself from Louis and got my clothes for today. "I'll be in the bathroom."

I went in there and changed into black leggings and oversized mint green sweater. I pulled on some brown sandals and tied my hair in a messy bun. I walled out after finishing my make-up and walked downstairs where everyone was waiting.

"You look beautiful Mollie." Louis said. I rolled my eyes and said lets go. And off we went to Nanods, since I was 12 in the afternoon..

***

We were all in a booth, the boys in disguises, when my phone rang.

"Hey Louis, ill be outside taking a call." I said getting up.

Of course nobody notice. Kate was calming Niall down since our waiter decided to flirt with Kate. Liam and Zayn were talking about some songs. Finally Louis and Harry are talking about some Monkey in the zoo. Once I got outside I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked. I didn't know the number. Mabey it was Simon or Paul.

"I know where you are. Im coming for you, you brat. By the way those boys wouldnt care if your dead and really that mint green was your mothers. Tsk task bitch. Im coming when you least expect it."

Than silence. My dads voice rang through my ears. Panic and fear ran through questions at me, I walked back in with a fake smile and no tears in my eyes and sat back down next to Louis.

"There you are!" he said wrapping an arm around me. "I thought something happened to you!"

I let out a fake chuckle. "I'm fine." lie. "I just went to the bathroom." lie. "Dont worry. Id tell you if anything was wrong." lie. I ended with a fake smile.

Nobody saw through it. Ive fake my smiles so much, its hard to tell whats my real one and whats not.

Its been a week since my dad called me. I still get text messages and emails from him and the occasional phone call. I haven't told anyone about the calls or texts. They dont need to worry about me. The boys are writing and recording their new ablum. Kate is busy with her school. I dropped out when I figured out my dad knew what college I was at. I couldn't put anyone at risk that works or goes there. Nobosy knows I dropped out. I still do my work, but I just dont sent it in. There goes my dream job. I dont know how he found me or where hes living, but he needs to leave me, Kate, and the boys alone.

Hello my lovelies! Here's the update! Oh no, so Mollie now knows her dad is watching her. What is she going to do? Comment and vote! Ill update soon if I can.. Bye!

~Mollie