Chapter 36: A Coma

Third Person:

Once everyone was awake after the two hours, they went to see Mollie in room 532. Before they could go in, the doctor stopped them.

"Hello agian. Im sorry to say this, but only two people at a time." Doctor Langley said to the five boy and three young ladies. "If she reacts to anything, press the blue button on the left. That is all." With that he left.

"Perrie and I will go in first." Zayn said.

Everyone agrees to that. Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, Kate, and Lauren took a seat while Zayn and Perrie when into Mollies room. Zayn opened the door and let Perrie in first, then closed it once he was in. Once they walked over to Mollie, they gasped at the condition she was in. Her skin ghostly pale, matted hair, bruises everywhere, cuts, a bloody lip, and needles in her.

"She looks..." Zayn trailed off, but ended up getting hit by Perrie.

"Dont be mean Zayn." She said and walked over next to Mollie. "Hi Mollie, its me, Perrie Edwards. Zayn has told me alot about you. You sound likr a great girl. I wish I could've met you before everything happened. Im sorry I didnt. But I cant wait till you wake up! You, Kate, Lauren, and I so need yo have a girls day out. I better let Zayn talk before I rambling on.." She said then moved back and over to Zayn, who wrapped his arm around her before he started talking.

"Mollie... we all miss you, especially Louis. Your like another little sister to me. I miss you alot. I remember when we came back from a day out eith kate, everyone thought Niall and kate had sex. But really, Harry just found them snogging. Then we played truth or dare and Louis had to eat a chicken finger off the floor." He laughed lightly at the memeory. "Please dont leave us.. we all need you. It would kill all of us, especially Lou. I love you Mollie, everyone does. Hope to see you soon. Bye." He finished.

"I know shell wake up soon, Zayn." Perrie kissed him then walked out to join the others.

"Lauren and I are up next." Liam said.

Soon they were in room 532 with Mollie laying on the bed. Lauren tried not to cry when she saw her. Liam came uo behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She leaned back into him.

"Hi Mollie. Its me, Lauren, your best friend from middleschool. Your still beautiful as ever. If you wet awake, id know you soil disagree with me. You never believed it when people say 'your beautiful'  and etc. But you should, because its true. Ive missed you so much. I did it! I joined the FIB then they sent me over here. So here I am." She went on telling Mollie about her job and telling her why shes there with the boys and kate. "I miss you Mollie. Please wake up.." She finishes. Liam kisses her cheek ad a single tear fell down.

"Hry little sister, thats not blood related, ive missed you. You always agreed tk watch my toy story movies over any other movies. You promised me a toy story marathon, im holding you to that. Wake up we can have one. I know men are suppose to be manly, but ive cried alot since you've been in here. I wish I could have done something to help, but I couldn't. Im sorry. Please wake up for me, for us." Lian finishes as tears roll down.

They walked out and sat down. Everyone knee Louis was going last. He needed the time alone with her. Nail and Kate walked into her room, closing the door behind them.

"She looks so peaceful." Kate said as her blushes eyes held tears. "Why wont you wake up Mollie? I need you, the boys need you! Please wake up.. by now all their fans know whats going on, well they knoe your in the hostpial and louis been shot, but nothing in details. Simon and Paul are on their way here. I need you here with me! I also need you here so I can talk with you. Share our memeories we have of eachother. Like the first time we met, I had just gotten out of the shower and you and Ms. Nash came barging in. And there I was, in my training bra and underwear." She laughed lightly as tears were coming down. "Please wake up so we can make more memories as sisters. I miss you." She finished as Niall squeezes her hand. He cleared his thriugh before he began.

"First off, I love you like the younger sister I never had, but always wanted. Second, I miss you and your cooking. Everyone misses you. Kate and Louis are taking it the hardest. My Katie bear is worried about you as I am. Please wake up. Im afraid to go on, so i wont or ill end up a crying mess. Well see you later Mollie. Wake up soon." He said.

Kate didnt want to leave, so Niall ened up picking her up and walking out. She was screaming and kicking at Niall to leave her with Mollie. It pained him so much ti see her like this. Everyone, but Louis and Harry, croweded around Niall and Kate, trying to calm her down. Louis amd harry went into Mollies room. Louis can walk, but need crutches. The nurse told him that he just has to be careful. Once they were both in, with the door shut, Louis took a seat in the chair next to Mollies hostpial bed. Harry stayed standing on the other side. Louis took her left hand in his.

"Ill speak first, then leave so you have some alone time with her." Harry said, he just nodded. "Hey Mollie, its Harry. I dont know if you can hear me, I hope you can. Anyway, ive missed you. I miss the dares you gave out, even ones you gave ti ne. Thats how much I miss you and you know how much I hate your dares. I remember one time you and kate straightened my hair, put me in a dress and heals, then took me to the nearest Starbucks and get the cutest guys number from them. Oh, I cant forget how you two put makeup on me. Please wake up, youe causing alot of heartache between the seven of us, especially Louis." He whispered the last part. "Well I gotta go and leave Louis to talk to you. See ya later love." He said, kissing her head thw walked out.

Leaving an uncossioun Mollie and a really tire Louis. Louis squeezes her hand as tears come to his eyes just looking at her.

"Hey beautiful." He whispers. He still finds her beautiful.. even with her matted hair, bruises, cracked lips that he wants to kiss so bad. Shes still perfect to Louis.  "So love... we've all been missing you. I wish you'd wale up. I wish to wake up and you be in my arms and everything be okay. But its not. I wish I could've been there to protect you from him. Im sorry I couldnt." His voice starts to crack as tears fall. "I cant stop thinking abiut your laugh, your eyes, just everything about you. Please Mollie, if you can hear me.. just.. I love you so much. Dont." His voice cracks agian and he lowers his head so his forehead is on her head. "Dont leave me." He whispers and tears spill over.

"I love you too." A voice startled him.

"Mollie?!" He exclaims and cups her chin in his hands.  "You.. oh my god, your awake!"

She smiles at him and runs a hand thriugh his hair. "Yeah.. what happened?" She asked, louis shakes his head and kisses her hand.

"All that matters is that your okay." Hes about to say something else when Liam opens the door.

"Hey mate, the doctors have to run some test on Mollie." He whispers, louis turns back to mollie.

Only to see shes not awake. The only sound is hwr heart minutee pulsing rhythmically and steady breathing. He suddenly feels sick.

"She never woke up..." he whispers and collapse over her still body. Liam rushes over and helps him up.

"No mate.. im afraid noy. ." He says as he helps louis back into the waiting room.

Louis Pov:

Liam sat me down in a chair in the waiting room. I imagined her waking up.. shes still in a coma.. I had leave her room and all im left with is a sick and empty feeling.

Hey! Im so sorry I took a while to update. I got really sick. Yeah, lets not go into details about that... but im all better now!! Yay!! It snowed where I am and ots freaking freezing! I love snow and all but not a foot of it that comes along with ice. If anyone sees queen Elsa, please tell her to thaw out where I live. Anywho, what did yall think of the chapter? All intense being in third person pov, right? Haha well its late and I have to go to bed. So night! Comment and vote please!!
~Mollie