Chapter 25: Day 1

Mollie Pov:

I woke up to my head pounding and something covering my eyes. I tried to take it off, only to realize my hands are tied to.. a metal pole? All if a sudden the cloth over my eyes was ripped off. I winced from the light. First thing I noticed, there's no windows. Second, im in what looks like a closet or cellar. Thrid, a table with knives and a rope on it. Than I noticed my father in the coroner of the room.

"I see you noticed my knives." He smriked. "You think you could get away from me. You think you can get away from killing your mother and thrwoing me in jail.  I dont think so bitch." He said.

Every word was another step closer to me until he slapped. Hard. Right across the face. Tears never came to my eyes, not yet at least, I wasnt going to let him enjoy seeing me in pain.

"You think being around those boys would protect you. You slut." Than I got kicked in the gut. "You cant hide from me. I have you now." A blow to the face. "You'll!" Slap. "Pay!" Kick. "For!" Punch. "Killing!" Kick. "Your mother!" Punch.

Right about now I could feel tears in my eyes. I refuse to let them fall. I am in however alot of pain. I saw my dad pick up a small knife. He walked back over to me.

"When your mother died, she had a cut on her cheek." Slash. He cut my cheek with the knife, I could feel the blood run down my face. "She had a long cut fown her arm." He set down the small knife and picked up the bigger one.

"No! Please stop! Im sorry! I didnt mean to kill her! Im sorry!" I yelled. Tears started to roll down, I hated myself for being so weak and letting him get what he wants. I saw my dad smile sickly at me and let out a dark chuckle.

"Its to late for sorry Mollie. Your mother is dead, becasue of you. And now, youll die with the same inguires as your mother had." He set the knife back on the table. "But those are for later on. Right now you need your sleep. Youll need it."

He kissed my other cheek, just like how he used to do when he would hurt me when I was little, than walked away slamming the door shut. I heard a click. Letting me know, wherever I was, I was locked in. I cried a river, the tears woukdnt stop. I knew I was going to die.

Louis Pov:

I woke up without Mollie in my arms. I didn't like this feeling. I got up and took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and walked downstairs.  Once down, I saw everyone thier,  including Simon and Paul. Lauren had spent the night.

"I think I have a way to get help to look for Mollie." I said. Everyone looked almost shocked that im even out if my room. "One word: Twitter. "

"Thats a great idea Louis! Let the fans know Mollie is missing and they'll help find her!" Liam exclaimed. Every agree. All but Kate.

"No, if her dad finds out people are looking for her, he'll just hurt her more." She said. Dang it! I couldnt do that to her.

"Well we need to do something." I said.

"Lauren is going to drive us to the spot where she lost them. Well split up from there. The teams will be Lauren and I, Zayn and Harry, Niall and Kate, and that leaves you by yourself Louis." Liam said. Honestly I didnt care if I was alone. I just want Mollie back. "Simon and Paul went to the police to tell them whats going on." Liam continued. "So they already know well be heading off. It took alot of convincing to let us do this on our own, but I promise them that if-"

"WHEN!" I cut him off, knowing what he was going to say.

"That when we find her, we'll call tham and wait for the police and wait for them to show up." He finished.

He made us all promise that wr do that first. We all promised, but I had my fingers crossed behind my back. Nobody noticed. No harm done in that..

"Right, so Harry and Zayn, youll take Zayn car. Obvisouly Louis will take his own car. Niall sane goes for you and kate. Liam and I will take my car." Lauren said. "Alright, lets go!" And with that we left, following lauren.

Theres something about her that gives off a weird vibe. But I dont know what.. I just hope she really is helping. Im not keeping my promise. Once I find Mollie, nothing is going to stop me from getting her back. I wont wait for the police or anyone else. Ive lost her once, im not going to lose her agian. Ill get back. No matter what it takes. Im coming for you Mollie. I promise.

Ah!! So lauren has come into the picture. Sorry about the long chapter.. I thiught yall like it since im not going to have wifi for the next couple of days. Going back to middle of nowhere, where I cant get wifi. Its only for two days. But anywho.. so Mollies dad got her back and Louis will stop at nothing to get her back from her sick dad. Will everything turn out okay? Oh ya! Almost forgot, so after this fan fic, no there will not be a sequel, I dont know which boy to do next. I have ideas for each of them, just name a boy and which ever boy gets the most comments ill do a fan fic of him. It cant be louis, since this one is a Louis fan fic. It has to be Zayn, Niall, Liam, or Harry. Oh! And also, im starting a new book, its not a fan fic. Its going to be an image book. A sweet image book. So all yall have to do for request is comment, the boy, your name and a little description about yourself. Leave the rest up to me. Agian remember my next fan fic :) oh and if its Zayn, than I just wanna thank Hopless_Romantic2110 for letting me use one of her Zayn image. Comment and vote!

~Mollie