Chapter 40: A meeting with Simon

Louis Pov:

Today were having a meeting with Uncle Si. I already know im late. I only left Mollie becasue the doctors had to do some more test. Two weeks. Its now August. I miss her laugh, her eyes, just everything about her. I sighed, opening the door to Simons office. Everyone is in there. I limped over to my seat between Harry and Zayn ((I dont give a fuck if yall think I should cut zayn out of this story cuz he quit the band. He will always be part of one direction. He will always be one of those boys on the stairs. If you dont like it then stop reading and leave. Your not welcomed here.)) Everyone gave me concern and pity looks. I know they're all worried about me, I dont blame them. Im just worried about Mollie, if she doesnt wake up soon, theyll pull the pluge.

"Okay, now that everyone is here. Lets get down to business. I am very proud of you bots for making a third album. Im proud of how far you all have come. The album will be released in a couple of weeks. I think the date is October 4th." The lads and I smiled to hear this news, and so did Kate and Lauren. "Now, there have been pictures of you all entering and leaving the hostpial without Louis. There are alot of rumors going around that Louis is in the hostpial. So ive made arrangements for you all to go to an interview. This will take place jext week. Thats all I have ti say, but Paul would like to say a few things. And what be says, I comeplrtly agree with him. So no buts about it." He finished.

None of us had seen Paul since we split to look for Mollie. His wife got sick, so he had to stay with her. Then he got sick as well. I guess hes all better. I looked around at the lads and they looked scared. I am too. Paul probably isnt happy that I got shot, that wr found Mollie and didnt call him to have him help us. I was wondering what the punishment we're going to have this time. Just then the door swung open and a mad Paul came in.

"You lads are idiots! Do you not realize how big of a risk it was going in after Mollie?! Why didnt you call me ir Simon to let one of us know where to go?! Louis!" Oh no.. "Your a bloody idiot! You should have called the police when you found her! One Direction could have lost a member! Kate, I'm disappointed in yoh. You shouldnt have let them go in." He finished his little speech.

I hung my head, refusing to meet his gaze. Kate had tears in her eyes, Niall trying to comfort her. Lauren was about to rip Paul's head off, but Liam held her back. Harry and Zayn are bugged eyed looking at Paul, probably thinking 'did he seriously just say that?!'

"Okay, now that Paul got that off his chest." Simon said half glaring at Paul, half giving us pitty looks. "Now its time for your punishment." All of us sighed, we knew this was coming. Simon nodded at Paul to tell hs.

"There are sepreate ones for each of you, apart from lauren." Lucky girl, stupid her being an FBI agent. "Then there's sone for the whole group. First Niall and Kate, no going on dates until the interview next week." Both of their jaws dropped. Ouch. "Second, Zayn, no skyping Perrie for a week." Ouch, Paul and Simon are being really harsh. "Thrid, Harry, no flirting with fans or going out." Well Hazz is going to bave trouble with that. "Fourth, Liam, you cant go over to Laurens for a week." Ouch.. im scared to find iut what mine is. "Finally, Louis, you arent allowed to see Mollie for a week."

"WHAT?! YOU CANT DO THAT!" I yelled after he finished. He cant do that to me!

"Yes, I can. Also, everyone is under house arrest for the week. Your only allowed to leave to come to the studio or go to the interview. I will be driving you all there and here and back. Give me yours keys to your cars." He said holding out his hand.

This isn't fair! What if she wakes up and im not there! One by one wr handed over our keys. I know I cant win this battle with Simon and Paul. I cant believe this, its so unfair. Its not going to be easy for any of us, especially me. I just hope Mollie stays safe without me by her side.

Damn.. harsh punishments coming from Simon and Paul. Well.. dont I have some news for yall.. 1. :'( crying becasue Louis and Eleanor broke up.. they were my favorite 1D couple.. 2. Zayn left the band! I cant believe it! But I will support him all the way. 3. Its all screwed up becasue Zayn said that he wanted to live a normal 22year old life but yet rumors are going around saying hes recording a solo album with naughty boy thats gonna sound R&B. ('-') Zayn Malik dont lie to us. If your going to go solo then tell us dont give us some bullshit lie saying you want to live some damn normal life. 3. I got a twitter!! My name is Niallarmy_10 so go follow me! Please dont yell at me for some of my tweets, im alot of them have to do with 5sos, im in love with them also, so I am going to be posting alot of their tweets. 4. Anf finally, im making my image book into a One Direction (still will do zayn images, fuck off if you think I shouldnt cause hes not in the band anymore) and 5 seconds of summer book! Im still wait in for the request and ill also write images for anyone who votes/comments on this book. Alright, I think im done for my authors note. Bye!
~Mollie