Chapter 16: A Plan

Kate Pov:

Louis walked into the kitchen and told us Mollie was asleep.

"WHAT?! Louis, shes going to have a nightmare! You cant leave her alone!" I said and tried to get up but felt strong arms around my waist. I looked back and saw Niall.

"Love, we have a plan. Just stay here and wait until she wakes up." Niall said pulling me onto his lap.

I had gotten to Niall for who he was, not for Niall from One Direction. I fell for him instantly, but I knew he probably wanted some on famous or a model. Not a poor orphan girl like me.

"Fine." I gave in. "So whats your plan?"

"Well you and Mollie have two days until you all have to start your school stuff. So the lads and I thought about taking you two out. Go explore London and do whatever you all want." Liam said. I was about to say yes and how it wad a good plan, but someone else beat me to it.

"I dont thonk thats a very good plan." It was Mollie. How long was she standing their for? "Kate, you and the boys go out. Its not safe for me to go out. The paps could take pictures of me and bam! My dad would know where I am." She sighed. I was going to protest, but Louis beat me to it.

"Mabey shes right." He said.

Woah, did Louis just agree about not having fun? All the boys just gave Louis a 'who the hell are you and what have you done with louis?' look.

"Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Kate you all go out. Ill stay here with Mollie so shes not lonely." He finished. I was going to say something else, but people keep interrupting me. This is making me mad.

"Come on guys, please come with us. Its not going to be fun without-" I cut Niall off and stood up. Everyone looked at me in shock, besides Mollie.

"Shut it! Look, Mollie I know you want to go explore London, but your right. Right now its to risky for you to go out. If your not going, neither am I." I said.

"Katie Rachel Neal!" oh god, she used my whole name. "Dont you stay hete, just because of me. Go! I'm not taking no for an answer. Ever since I met you, this is where you have wanted to go. Now that you have the chance to go and explore, go have fun with the boys. And Louis, you should go to. Ill be fine alone. Im used to it." Mollie said very sternly.  I sighed, knowing I would be forced to go.

"Fine, ill go. But ill call you to make sure your okay." I said and went to go grt ready.  

I heard Harry whisper something to Niall, than he blushed badly and looked at me. Somethings up and I wish to know what that it.

Louis Pov:

"Mollie, I'm staying here with you wether you want me to or not." I said and putting my foot down. The boys 'oooed' knowing nothing could change my mind.

"Fine." Mollie sighed.

Yes! I get to spend the day with her! Nothing can ruin this!

Hello my lovelys. So here's the update. What do you think Harry said to Niall that made him blush? Whats going to happen due in their day out in London? Is something going to happen between Louis and Mollie while their at home? Next chapter will show some, but not all. Till next time. Bye!

~Mollie