Chapter 39: What if?

Mollie Pov:

Im not sure how long ive been with my mom, but I love every minute of it. Ive missed her so much. I told her everything.  From dad starting to beat me, to louis, to when we went to London, to my feelings, and to dad kidnapping me. She apologized for leaving me. She also said she was their for me always and I knew that. She also approved of Louis! Yay!

"Mollie, its almost time to make your decision." Ive bern dreading this moment.

"I know. I dont want to leave, ive missed you so much." I said.

"Okay, but let me show you somethings first." She said. I nodded, confused on what shr wanted to show me.

She grabbed my hand and soon we were in a room. It looked like a mental hostpial.

"Mom, what are we-" The door opened interrupting my sentence.

Walked in was a bloodshot eyed, tall, curly-hair young man. He look exactly like Harry, but a couple years older.

"Our first stop." First? "Yes, this is Harold Edward Styles." I gasped, no, it couldnt be. "He started to do drugs when the band broke up. He got put into this mental hostpial. He claims hes getting better, but hes not." She says, just as Harry takes a medicine-looking bottle out of a drawer.

He opens it up and pours almost the whole bottle into his hands. Then, he swallows them. Everything happened so fast. The paramedics run into the room with guards. My mom leads me out as I take a shuddering breath and follow, I take one last look at the paramedics trying to keep Harry alive. Soon everything is white for a moment. Then we're in an apartment. First thing I notice is broken glass, pictures torn, and things destroyed. Where are we?

"Stop number two." Is all she says.

Im about to ask her where we are, whem I see Perrie and Zayn walk into the room.

"You arrogant ass! You promised me she meant nothing to you!" Perrie yelled at Zayn. Whats going on? "What happened to the Zayn I fell in love with?!"

"He left when the band split, because Louis couldnt handle a stupid death." He said through gritted teeth.

"No. He didnt leave. You changed! Your the one who split apart the band! If you hadn't become a single artist then Harry wouldnt be in a mental hostpial! The Zayn I loved would still be here! MY Zayn wouldnt cheat on his fiance! With a girl for two fucking years!" She threw off the engagement ring then stormed out.

"Fine! I dont need you! Or anyone!" Zayn yelled, smoking a cigarette.

In a blink of an eye, I was standing un an airport, my mother beside me.

"Stop three."

I see Lauren and Liam rush past me, hand in hand.

"Lauren!" I shout and try to follow but my mother shakes her head.

"They cant hear you sweetie, nobody can." She squeezes my hand and guides me away, following my two friends.

"Where are they going?" I ask, curiosity sparking in me. She doesn't respond, just points to the couple handing tickets ti the flight attendant.

"Your Liam Payne, right? From One Direction?" She asks.

"Yeah.. but since Zayn broke out of the band.. and Harry started drugs.." he sighs and Lauren squeezes his hand. "We just have to get away from all of the sadness."

With that, they board the plane. I feel like its over, but my mom follows them on board. I run to catch up. After flying for a few hours, my mom and I are sitting on the floor near the couple, the pilot comes on the speaker.