POV Ian

I was still in awe that I actually made it through high school. Hardest four years of my life. The band had gone to Paris and invited me but I preferred to stay behind to spend time with Janet. A couple of weeks ago Janet had told me the baby was mine but she lost it in a car accident. It was hard but we were slowly healing together. One day when we were sitting on her couch a knock was heard on her front door. It was a good friend of hers named Sunshine. Sunshine was in tears crying uncontrollably. Janet and I let her in. They sat down on her couch and I grabbed a glass of water to bring to her.
"Sunshine, what's going on?" Janet asked.
"I have to leave."
"Why?"
"I'm pregnant...but the father..." Sunshine was barely able to speak with all the sobbing.
"What about the father."
"It's Coach Taylor." Sunshine said. It was barely audible but by the look on Janet's face it was clear that she heard.
"What?"
"We've been in a secretive relationship for a couple of months and we fell in love but I'm pregnant and he doesn't know and...I can't risk telling him. I'm leaving, I got accepted to NYU. I'm leaving next week. Please, don't tell him." Sunshine pleaded.
Janet was shaking her head still trying to process the information that was just given to us.
"O-okay." Janet said as Sunshine hugged her while still crying softly.

A couple of hours after Sunshine had gone home Janet and I went to the Serpent Cove and bumped into Coach Taylor. Out of anyone we could bump into it had to be him.
"Oh hey Coach Taylor."
"Ian. Janet. Ian, you spend a lot of time with The Runaways, correct? And please call me Zach." Coach Taylor said.
"Okay Zach and yes I do, I help them out whenever they need me."
Zach pulled out what looked like a business card.
"Have them call me, they are going to need a manager. I'm done teaching and want to put my music business degree to use." He said as he walked out of the bar. I put the card in my pocket and looked at Janet. That encounter had seemed quite random but I would make sure to let the guys know when they returned from their trip. I spent the rest of the night with Janet and then I drove her home.

The next couple days I spent with her. We had rekindled our relationship and were once again a couple. After the loss of our child we grew closer. We both truly needed each other. One day when we were at my house we began to talk about the future. I was considering waiting a year so that Janet could come with me but only if she was serious about us. We were in my backyard eating lunch as we spoke about this.
"Okay, then I'll stay and when you graduate we will go together." I said.
"Thank you."
"No need to thank me my love."
After eating, it started to rain so we collected everything and ran inside. Once we were inside I saw Janet start to wash the dishes. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and kissed her cheek. Janet turned around and I kissed her. Luckily my parents weren't home, and wouldn't be for a week, so we had the house to ourselves. I lifted her up and placed her on the countertop. I slipped the blouse she had had on over her head. Janet undid my jeans and started pushing them down my thighs. I helped by sliding them off and tossing them to the side. I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist and then pulled off my T-shirt. Janet's hands were placed on my cheeks as she kissed me. I bit my lip as she kissed my neck and started leaving a trail of faint hickeys. I lifted up her skirt and caressed her thighs. I lowered her lace underwear and pushed myself into her gently. We both moaned each other's names over and over again until I brought her to an orgasm.
"I love you Ian..." Janet said.
I kissed her and smiled.
"I love you too."
I picked up my clothes and hers and we both got dressed.

A few hours later the rain had gone and the sun came out again. I went up to my room and dressed in my bathing suit. I came back and jumped into the pool where Janet had been. The sun glared down on us while the nice temperature of the pool cooled us down. It was a perfect day for the pool so we put it to good use.
Overall, we had a pretty good day. Janet was started to get tired so I let her sleep over at my place. After the passing of our child she had been devastated so I was trying to do everything in my power to make her smile again. Although I knew nothing could ease the pain of losing a child because that pain was with me too I wanted to do something for her. When we went up to bed I held her in my arms and kissed her head. Janet fell asleep in a matter of minutes and I looked down at her. She was so beautiful. I was thrilled to have her back in my life and this time I was determined to keep her. My hands caressed her back softly and I continued to look down at her gorgeous face. Her beauty takes me breath away. I fell asleep soon after and had vivd dreams of what my life would be like if we ever got married. It was exactly what I'd always envisioned. Paradise, but sometimes dreams can be deceiving. I didn't want to get my hopes up but I was a hopeless fucking romantic.

POV Sherrie

Paris was as romantic as I dreamed it would be. David and I visited the Eiffel Tower and some of the most romantic destinations. Joe and Christine had joined us on some of the romantic spots. Along with Steven and Sophie. Christine raved about how the Eiffel Tower was her favorite part of the whole trip. On the last day of our trip I walked out to the backyard patio where I noticed Steven. I saw smoke blowing out of his mouth and the scent of marijuana filled the air. I didn't want to say anything because I knew it wasn't my place. I was worried for him and especially Sophie. Did she know? Should she know? These were the questions I didn't have answers to. Instead of saying anything I stepped back inside and tried to forget the incident.

We arrived back home the next day and the band began preparing for a gig the next day. On the night of the gig we arrived a couple hours early to set up cameras and music equipment. I stood with the boys as Ian made his way towards us.
"Guys this is going to sound beyond weird but you know how Coach Taylor has a music business degree?"
"Yeah?" Paul said.
"Well, he wants to manage you guys, he said he was done teaching and wanted to find a band to manage and wants to do that for you." Ian said as he took out a business card and handed it to Steven. Steven put it in his pocket.
"I guess, we can talk it over after the gig." Joe said as Ian nodded at them. I noticed Paul and Christine smile at each other and it looked as if they were still getting along which was good news for everyone. They needed to be on good terms especially for the bands sake. If they hadn't been on good terms and were fighting who knows what could go wrong.

Even with a whole vacation, they still managed to give a flawless performance. It made me so proud. David had always wanted this and as I snapped pictures of the band and David you could see the passion in his eyes. When he picks up that guitar something happens but it also wouldn't be same without the rest of the guys. The next day when I arrived to Paul's home to look over pictures and videos I met David at the den and he pulled a rose on front of him and gave it to me.
"For you, my wonderful girlfriend." I smiled and took the rose. I knew I was head over heels in love with this man.
"I also have something else for you." David said as he reached into his pocket and took out a long box. Inside was a diamond necklace that brought tears to my eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on.
"I got it in Paris and wanted to surprise you." David said as he took it out and put it around my neck. I looked down at it and was in awe. I wiped away my tears and hugged him tightly. Christine smiled at us. "It really is beautiful."
"Thank you." I said still hugging David. I loved being held in his strong and muscular arms. When I was in them I felt safe and as if nothing could hurt me.

That night when I was finally home I looked out the window of my bedroom and closed my eyes. I started having flashbacks of all the wonderful moments we shared in Paris. I laid down in my bed and pulled the blanket over my body. I fell asleep and was awoken the next morning by a phone call.
"Hello?" I asked half asleep.
"Get up and get ready. I'm picking you up in an hour." David said. I hung up and got dressed. I threw on a black dress with a matching set of black boots.
David had picked me up an hour later and we had a picnic. After we finished we walked around a park and found a tree. David stopped me and pulled out his switchblade and carved our initials in it and I smiled. We sat on a park bench a couple minutes later and he placed his arm around me.
"Did you have a good time today?"
"Yes." I said. We began to talk for hours.
"No way, really? Why haven't I seen you or why haven't you told me?"
"I've never told anyone."
"Your eyes lit up as you talked about it."
"Dancing and singing are my life."
"I want to hear you sing one day and definitely see you dance." David said with a smirk.
"I can probably make that happen."
David took us to a hotel room where we decided to stay the night and that was when I decided to dance for him. David sat down as I danced sensually for him. Occasionally, my hands would brush different parts of his body as I moved mine in a way that made his cheeks go red. I saw the way he watched me and I already knew he was under my spell of seduction. Once you move your body in the right way the rest was easy. When I got closer I felt his fingers trace my hips as they moved side to side. I smiled at him and he returned the smile. After the dance we were laying down in bed.
"I don't think I can ever imagine my life without you Sherrie."
"Me neither, I love you so much David."
"I love you too...I'm gonna marry you one day." David said.
We fell asleep quickly and the next morning we spent the day together again. We went out for a romantic lunch and went to the park for ice cream afterwards. We grew closer everyday and our relationship grew even stronger with each day that passed.