Chapter 15: The Badge and the burden

Start from the beginning

Then Blake and Yang joined Ruby on her celebration.

Blake/Yang: Banzai!!

Okui: *still drowsy* Banzai....*slight raises her fist*

(Y/N): Where have I seen this before...?

(Y/N) reached for his father's book out of his backpack, opening it in a random page.

Yang: Ok, let's get started!!

Okui turned into her blade form once they oficially started their duties.

(Y/N): That sneaky brat....

Timeskip

Everyone decorated the room with their stuff, Yang was putting some posters on the walls, Weiss was hanging some pictures instead and (Y/N) and Blake were colocating some books on a bookcase.

(Y/N): I see you like reading...

Blake: Uhm....yeah...you like it too, right?

(Y/N): You can say so......I haven't much to do on my free time after all....

Blake: Hmm....

(Y/N) continued colocating each book after another in the bookcase, Blake stared at him for a couple of seconds.

Blake: What about you? Don't you have any book that you want to put in here?

(Y/N): Not really....I gave away all that I had...

Blake: You give them away? What about the one that you are always reading?

(Y/N): ....

(Y/N) changed into a more serious look, almost as if that question annoyed him a little; Blake instantly looked away continuing with her stuff.

As both agreed to drop the subject with their silence, they continued on their labor, though now it felt a little awkward.

...

(Y/N): You have some odd books in here......

(Y/N) broke the awkward silence by taking a random book from Blake's collection.

(Y/N): *takes one out* "Ninjas of Love"...

Almost instantly, Blake snatched her book from (Y/N)'s hands before hiding it behind her.

Blake: I-It's.......f-foreign literature....

(Y/N): Huh?

(Y/N) showed curiosity.

FUUUUMM

(Y/N) looked to the source of the sound, apparently, Ruby was putting on some courtains with help of her scythe before cutting them in half with it.

(Y/N): ...Where was she hiding that?

Timeskip

(Y/N) and team RWBY stood in the room admiring their creation.

The four beds were over each other.

(Y/N): ...How the hell did they end up like this?

Weiss: This isn't going to work...

Blake: It is a bit cramped...

Yang: Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff...

Okui: Just make bunk beds....

Everyone looked at Okui, she was laying in (Y/N)'s sleeping bag in her girl form looking at the beds with an inexpressive look.

Weiss: Um...that's sounds incredible dangerous...