The atmosphere changed drastically. The birds and other animals froze in time, in air or on ground. Random fires burst up and destroyed the buildings, quickly burning them into ashes. The sky turned blood red, the waterfall started flowing up, and was even redder than blood itself. It flew into some sort of cloud. The water tank of Gravity Falls became a roaring monster. All the people screamed as the eyebats attacked them.

"Ah! Hide as much as you want! But you cannot ever run away! No planet in this dimension is safe for you anymore!" He laughed harder as tears flooded the female's eyes.

"Bill! Stop this instant!" The female screamed at him, struggling in her invisible bonds. He turned to her. His size turning normal again.

"Ah, Magician, I almost forgot you" he cheerfully addressed the bound woman "how do you like the new world?!" He spread out his hands to motion to the world of utter chaos around him.

"You stupid equilateral demon dorito!" She struggled hard, doing her best not to break into tears "Go to your own goddamned world!"

"Ah, but won't you miss me? Your dear boy Abigor?" He batted his single eye at the female.

"You are nothing to me, nothing but a liar!" She snapped.

"No harsh feelings Witch, its all business, besides, you didn't tell me, how do you like this world now?" He asked, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"I hate your stupid world and your stupid glowing ass!" She growled at him.

"Get your filthy paws away from her you demon!" Came Mabel's voice as Bill separated from her just as a bullet whipped past him.

"Ah! The (l/n) and Pines family!" Bill laughed "the main threat to my growing powers!" He looked at them with a calculating gaze "we have a party that's about to start! Would you like to join!?"

"Go back to hell you triangle shit!" The (h/c) haired man cursed. Dipper, Mabel, (y/n)'s father, her sister, Oni and Sap, all of them were there.

"Oh I've been there, its a pretty pleasant place, but that's a rather rude response to my mercy" Bill raised his hands, and Oni and Sap were wrapped up in hands that escaped from the ground. Dipper, Mabel, and the man were enclosed in circular balls. On Dipper's navy blue sphere was a Pine Tree. On Mabel's pink bubble was a shooting star. On the man's green bubble was a conical flask. On Liz's white sphere was a small sapling.

Bill hummed in thought and turned to the female as the female watched in horror.

"Where you think I should keep their prisons? In the different continents? Or different planets?" Bill asked me, but the female was to shaken to be able to see anything but the spheres.

"Wh-what did you do to them?" Tears finally escaped her eyes, the weight of what was happening succumbed over her. Bill rolled his eye, annoyed.

"Henchmaniacs, start the party, I need to do something, and you people, you stay here, I've got a job for you" he pointed out the group. The monsters followed his orders without a second thought.

"And Magician, I've just trapped them inside a time bubble, they will live, for now.... I suppose I will keep them on Earth, after all, I will need to keep an eye on things, especially these" he spoke and the female struggled hard.

"Bill let go of them! They never did anything to you!" She shouted at him.

"Ahahaah!" He laughed "don't be funny, they didn't do anything to me? They turned me to stone and you say they didn't do anything to me! Look guys! A little magician who is supposed to save the world first destroys it! And doesn't even know what is the entire truth!" Bill laughed hard and the monsters joined him, the mocking laughter sent another flurry of tears to her eyes.