Chapter 30

"mphhhhhmph!" I screamed while struggling to get those hands off my mouth.

"Shh! Amelia! Shut up!" A familiar voice said while he was dragging me into a closet with him. I turned to look at the person once he finally took his hands off me. "Oh shit. Fuck you Lawrence! You scared the hell out of me!" I cried.

"Shhh! Keep quiet!" He said but obviously his voice was louder than mine.

"What is your problem?! I'm going home!" He kept on pulling me and forcing me to stay but eventually I was able to escape his grasps and locked him inside for his own good. "Shit! Amelia! Did you just locked me inside?! Shit!" He shouted while pounding on the door. "Buksan mo ang pinto! Amelia!" He's totaly gone wild. But that people..was the worst of the worst mistake I ever did in my entire life as I was startled when I saw their father looking at me like he was staring down my soul.

"Oh Amelia," he smiled. "You're here."

"Amelia! Open the fuckin' door!" Lawrence yelled. But as soon as I held the door knob, he already got to knock me down on my feet. 

{Lance Ray Cortes' POV}

It was a long day. The stares were stiil there. The questions and comments and lectures were of course, also present. They didn't stop. They kept on coming without any rest. And it's killing me. It's tearing me apart. 

I was already on my way out of the campus when I suddenly heard someone say my name. "Lance!" I turned to look to the person who called me realizing that it was only Dylan. "Wait up!" I stopped and let him come closer. "H-Hey, Emily texted you a bunch of times. Bat di mo sinagot?"

"Naiwan ko ang cellphone ko," sagot ko. "What do you want?"

"Umm..about Amelia..I have--"

"Forget it," I stopped him and turned to look away. Just hearing her name made me more mad and hurt.

"No," Dylan muttered. "Listen to me. Amelia--"

"Itigil mo na nga yan Dylan! Are you going to lecture me about Amelia just like everyone else?!" I bursted out. "Fine! Sige! Ako na ang bobo! Tanga na ako! Tanga ako dahil minahal ko siya! Kaya ito ang napala ko! I'm sick of it okay? Alam ko na ang lahat ng yun. Tama na. I don't want to hear anymore bullshit! So just drop it!"

"No! Dude wait. Just listen to me for a minute!"

"No Dylan! I'm done," I said. But just when I was about to walk away, he pulled my shoulder and made me face him before punching me right on the face. I was startled with what he did. Touching my face, I turned and glared at him with my hand already making a fist.