Chapter 26

{Lance Ray Cortes' POV}

NEW SCHOOL YEAR

OCTOBER

Amelia and I were still dating. And to be honest, everyone were surprised we stayed together this long and I'm glad they were. I don't want to sound so cheesy cause I already am, but every time I think about this, about them, about every single thing that happened between us, it made me realize that I really do love her. And I will never get sick of crying that out to the world.

Nothing really changed either. She was still a bitch and I was still the so-called nice guy. Some still feared her but others started to see her bitchiness as something funny which Amelia didn't mind. Right now, we're in class at bigla lang naman naming napagtripan ang mga waley jokes. It just seemed pretty fun and we were all loving it.

"Okay. San nga ba yung chalk?" Sambit ng aming guro. Bigla namang tinaas ni Amelia ang kanyang kamay. "Yes Ms. Andrada?"

"Ma'am, diba yan yung pagsasalita in English? Chalk. Parang..stop chalking?" Nagtawanan ang lahat sabay sabi ng "waley." Our teacher rolled her eyes but with a smile on her face. Look who's having fun? "Oh sige na. Math ang topic natin ngayon, hindi jokes." That's when I rasied my hand up and muttere, "Ma'am inaantok na kami eh, pwede bang MATHulog?" The room was filled with laughter again, including our teacher. My eyes met Amelia's and I gave her a wink. 

"We should really stop with these chit-chats--"

"Ma'am," batid ng isa namin kaklase. "Chocolate yan diba?"

"Ahhh..waley," sigaw namin sabay tawa. That's how it went the whole day. Good thing our teachers aren't that hard on us anymore. We're graduating students anyway. That is what Amelia is excited about too. She said something like "I want to spread my persuading skills to world and be the best entrepreneur ever!" Adorable, right? 

Class finally ended and we were making our way to the exit. "Lance," I turned to her and said "yeah?" She then gave me a bottle of lemonade. "What's this for?"

"Kainin mo," she said annoyed. "Inumin mo, malamang. Kaya nga binigay sayo eh. Bobo."

"You're being nice to me again you know that?" I grinned. "Di naman sa nagrereklamo ako o ano."

"Wag kang assuming," she rolled he eyes. "May lason yan. Pinapatay kita."

"Ha ha. Very funny." She said her goodbyes when we finally got to their house. "By the way," I said. "Day-off ni Dad next week. Want to come home for dinner then?"

"Yeah sure, whatever," she replied. "Pick me up at 7."