"Listen," She started, standing from where she had been seated. "Hey, listen up. Before we rip this place apart and maybe... you know, start hurting each other. I don't know what the hell is going on. Maybe Luke will come back with some good news."

"Maybe? Of course he will," Elle spoke up. June wasn't sure who she was trying to convince more, Cassandra or herself.

"Yeah, why don't we just wait and see, Cassandra?" Harry spoke up. June found herself rolling her eyes hard at his words, to the point that Allie hit her knee and had to hold back a laugh. As soon as Cassandra started speaking again, the two went back to being completely serious.

"Because I would rather prepare for the worst before the worst happens."

Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head at her words, making June bite her tongue. Being that she felt so much younger than the others there, she would never just speak up out of fear they wouldn't take her seriously. But something about the Bingham boy and his sense of entitlement to everything made her blood boil. Cassandra had been nothing but sweet to her, and everyone, from as far as she could tell, so why did he always feel the need to undermine her?

"What does that mean, prepare?" Kelly cut the tension with her question, looking directly at Cassandra.

"I don't know, specifically, but I think it means... We agree not to just take things," With this Cassandra turned from the girl and faced the whole church. "When we want, until all the food is gone and... We starve."

"Well I'd agree to that," Allie looked around the crowd. 

The problem was, no one cared if she agreed or not, because she was Cassandra's sister. Despite wanting nothing more than to stay silent and observe, June knew she should join in and show her support, to at least make the cause a little bigger. She glanced up at Will, who was sitting in front of her and Allie, and waited to see if he would help. When he didn't, she sighed and nodded her head.

"Yeah, me too," Allie sent June a thankful smile, then both girls turned their heads forward as more people began to agree.

"Yeah," Clark nodded his head.

"Me too," Helena spoke softly.

"This is bullshit," Harry called out, looking around the church.

"Jesus, man, what is your problem?" Will finally spoke up.

"He can't handle the idea of not having everything handed to him," June spoke defiantly, crossing her arms over her chest. Harry sent her a glare, but must have deemed to her inconsequential, because he then went back to pestering Cassandra. 

"What are we agreeing to, Cassandra? Which one of us gets to decide who gets what? Your friend?" Harry spoke bitterly, referencing to Becca behind him.

"It's called democracy," Becca spoke up.

"I'm not a fucking idiot," Harry responded, earning a scoff from June. Again, Allie nudged her leg and shot her a warning look.

"How do you want to decide things? Every person for themselves? Then we're back to where we started. Maybe you want to flip a coin to see who decides?" Cassandra pestered him back, causing the boy to sigh. "You don't like democracy? How about random fucking chance?" She held out a quarter and her lips broke into a smile as she prepared to flip it. "Call it, Harry, call it."

"I'm— I'm not gonna do that," Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, I'll call it for you. You get heads." Cassandra settled, before flipping the coin. "It's tails. Still think it's unfair? Best two out of three."