Being With Lady Althea: Chapter 16

Seriously, why the freaking hell can't everyone just chill and let Athena do whatever she wants?

She's starting to think that someone's behind all of this, which is impossible, but still. As she walked through the noisy hall, students were running towards her, thinking that it was their lucky day, but they stopped on their pace  as they came face to face to Athena's expression. "Get out of my fucking way" was as if written all over her face.

She stormed towards Apollo's clinic, sliding the door with force, she yelled at the busy god.  Apollo didn't really need to look to know who was the hell barge in, as he knew that only Athena was capable of opening the door loud infront of a god such as him
"That freaking Hephaestus is really  getting on my nerves!"

Apollo only raised a brow, not really batting an eye as he continued reading his book with one hand. "Are you listening to me?" Athena walked around the table to look and glare through his soul. A tick mark appeared on his forehead as he return the look directly at the girl's eyes.

"Listen to me first." She commanded. Apollo let out a sigh to comply, "make it fast then."

"Help me get rid of that brat."

"Ha, its bold of you to call him "brat" when you stand shorter than him." He said in a boring tone as he watch Athena's expression go from irritated to, well -more irritated.

"This isn't the Time Apollo. And here I thought you want us to leave for good." Athena smirked, looking at the latter's eyes. She knew too well that Apollo is dying to leave here to go back to The Olympus.

I do. The air in this Human Realm is suffocating "....how do I help." He brushed his hair back with his hand as he looked at his companion out of irritation.

Athena smiled, "er, well you could-

"- is what you're expecting me to answer you."

"What do you mean?" She, like thunder, asked without any warning. She looked right in his eyes trying to search for answers. They kept looking at each other until Apollo finally broke their staring contest.

"Are you forgetting that this is Hephaestus that were dealing with?" He gestured Athena to be calm and to sit . "I-No, even WE can't possibly defeat him without you showing more than half of your powers." He continued.

Athena looked away, she knew too well that she was practically defeated in this conversation. She stayed quiet as Apollo's words filled her ears.
"That's why, don't anger him for the meantime." He ended his words with his orders.

".....I get it." Athena lowly whispered her reply. Which Apollo barely caught if it weren't for the empty and silent room that they were in. Athena started retreating back as she made her way to the door. She turned her head and  looked at Apollo through her shoulder and murmed, "you'd better help me train later ya got it, big shot?"

Apollo only sighed as he looked at the retreating form of his companion. Slowly, a smile was brought to his lips. "Seriously, she should act like that more often. She should be a bit more....childish" Apollo said to himself.

To Apollo, this is the side that no one, as in no one could dare know. This is a side that no one knew even his biological sister still doesn't know that a different side of his brother is lurking in the dark.

It was Apollo's sweet spot for his siblings. It was not strange that he wants Athena to act a bit childish even for  some time. When you think openly, Athena is still a child. Her age as a God fits as though of those as human teens.

Besides, Athena, all her life, from the moment she stepped out in the world was placed into a hard ordeal. There were no times for them to literally play in the wind or play dress up with the maids.