Being With Lady Athena: Chapter 14

Adrian sat, leaning on his chair as he placed his bag near him. He looked at his companion who was doing the same, then smiled when he came contact with her.

"Its been a while since I got here early." Adrian spoke up, trying to start a conversation.

"Is it?"

Adrian only nodded. Both of them were pretty early, in fact they were the only two who was present in their class. "Are you sure you're alright?" Adrian asked for the thousandth time.

"Yes, Don't be such a worrwart."
Adrian smiled, then nodded.

After that, it was quiet. But it was not awkward, like Adrian thought it would be. It was relaxing. It was going well when students started going inside.

Soon enough, the classroom was now almost full. He was now back on his usual place. Being alone. While Athena, well, she was now back to her small world of popularity. Instead of wasting his time, thingking about it, he crossed his arm on his desk, then rested his head on it, making it his make-shift pillow, gently he closed his eyes, then drifted to sleep. He wouldn't worry if he could sleep through  class since he was a light sleeper.

"Althea, Mr. Apollo is looking for you!" A student near the door half shouted across the room, hoping that the said girl would hear her.

Upon hearing this, Athena looked between the gap of students who was currenlty surrounding her. Upon seeing Apollo, she excused herself, smilling internally, thanking that she has time to breath again. Those students were really suffocating Athena.

Athena slightly jogged towards Apollo, who was surrounded by 3 students who were a grade higher than her.

Upon seeing Athena, the three girls excused themselves, giggling on their way back.

Athena smiled at them when they made a slight eye contact. Likewise, the the girls smiled back. When the three were nowhere to be found, Athena averted her gaze to Apollo, planting a smirk on her face.

"Hmm. Enjoying the popularity with the humans, I see?" She joked.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really?" A smug was present on her face, looking intently at his companion with teasing eyes. Apollo did not answer and just returned Athena's gaze, with his normal ones. She sighed, "so? What are you doing here?" She asked while leaning at the wall, looking  down, she asked once again," What made you come here? Something's out of order, isn'it,"

"Come with me, this isn't the right place for us to have this talk."
He commanded as he turn his back from Athena.

Athena, for a second, only looked at his comapanion's walking back. She sighed and cursed internally, and started following Apollo.

Athena found herself in the school clinic, sitting on one of the school clinic's beds. She crossed her arms and legs. "So?"

Apollo sat, then faced Athena, with a serious look, he asked with his low, rusky voice," Its that damn stalker of yours."

"Stalk-What in the world are you talking about?" She asked, with a rather questionable look on her face.

Apollo sighed. He totally forgot how oblivous Athena is, when in terms of Hephaestus taking a liking of her.

"Its Haphaestus, the god of fire."

Athena paused for a while. Thinking intently at the said name. Sure, she did recall all of those times that they had spent together. But that was just fighting 
Wheather it was an official battle or for just the sake of enjoyment. They had united for a couple of wars but thats it. It was just business.

"The things that Haphaestus did to me was all for the sake of war. For power. I don't recall Haphaestus stalking me, or even liking me. You know what Poseidon told me. Any boy who had taken a liking to me is either insane or is just in it for my power." Athena lightly shouted the last part, when the name of the man he harbor the most came out from her very mouth.

Apollo paused, then, "Then that fire brat must be insane, he truly did liked you."

Athena looked at her shoe, and stayed quiet.

"It was just that your eyes were full of revenge that you went blind. It made you dense to the core. Those around you knows that he likes you."

Athena bit her lower lip then asked, "Then how did he showed it? I'm sorry but if you're telling me this, what were his ways of saying that he likes me?"

Apollo sighed. It was slightly annoying. He dragged Athena here so that they could form some plans. Not become Cupid.

"He gave you things, gold, silk and magic swords that any god would want. He gave you lands bigger than mine or Ares'."

"That was just a gift for upcoming negotiations. It meant nothing."

"He complemented your looks when your fighting. He complented you for the smallest things. That not even your pink titan did."

"Those we-"

"Look. Athena, you must be misunderstanding things here. I don't really care if you don't believe me about that fire brat but, I don't want things to be more complicated. Espeacially on your state."

"Alright, I understand. I don't really care if it's true or not. I came here for my unfinished business with Poseidon. And I plan to stick with it."

Athena then walk by Apollo, then excused herself, while closing the door.

Athena then realized that the owner of the collasal aura she felt yesterday was Hephaestus. She cursed when she heard the bell rung and ran fastly as she saw students running to their classes.
Nothing was really going out with her plans. One thing that she knows and was sure about Haphaestus was his ways when making his plans. It was ugly. He was such a sadistic person, that Athena, herself was only of the few who could hold up with his tactics.

She silently walk to her seat. Sighing softly as she saw that their homeroom adviser was still not present. She came contact with Adrian's eye, hense, she faked smiled. Likewise Adrian smiled back.

As much as Adrian wanted to talk to Athena, he stopped himself as she saw her sligthly slump back. As if she was thingking of something important. He decided to leave it be. And let Athena have her privacy.

The door opened up, revealing a rather half-asleep, adviser. The whole class went silent as they walk to their seats.

Adrian followed Mr. Jerry's form as he stopped on the middle of the class. He let out a loud yawn, "So, today, another brat is going to add in this trashole." He said as he uses his right thumb to point outside. The whole class looked outside and revealed a slightly taller boy, who had unbelievable looks. Looks than can only be seen on manhwas. He had wide shoulders that complemented his thick neck, silky hair the screams to be touched. Eyes were as keen as can be.

Girls drooled over him as he walk pass them. Boys envied his fine body that was hidden by the uniform. Everyone's mouth opened as their eyes filled with wonder and lust.

Athena and Andrian on the other hand remained unbothered. He did not know, but Adrian is pissed. At back of his mind was screaming out of annoyance. Why is this happening? This was the first time   they saw each other, so why was he harboring such feelings towards a total stranger?

Athena was beyond upset. She glared at Hephaestus and clenched her fist. She tapped her right foot.

"Alright, Introduce yourself."

Haphaestus bowed slightly and opened his mouth,"I'm Haphaestus. It's nice meeting you all. Espeacially...."

He looked at Athena's direction, " Espeacially you, Althea."

Athena just smiled fakely and waved. "Long time, no see, Haphaestus."