Being With Lady Althea: Chapter 8

Adrian was walking side by side with Athena when he noticed the young girl stopped her tracks. He was about to ask what was going on, but he suddenly felt a mysterious and evil aura that seems to be so powerful, that Adrian had to cover his mouth when he  suddenly felt the urge to throw up. 

He wondered what was going on, is this an omen? An omen that's warning Adrian that something bad was about to happen? He looked again at his companion, and noticed that she was clenching her fist and her eyes were not as intricate as he remembered it to be. Her eyes were like wild beasts, it's seems to have its own life. They were so sharp,it's as if it were telling him to back off. They were not the soft, beautiful eyes that he had admired. 

Adrian took a step forward, worried that something bad had happened to Athena. He was about to call her out. To bring her back from her old self but he was stopped by a gushing wind. The aura he felt before had also vanished. And the urge to throw up was gone as if it never had happened. 

"Alth-

"Tch, so you're still alive.." 

"W-what was that?" Adrian thought to himself. He tried looking frantically. To find the source of that scary low voice that made his hair stand. he looked for minutes but to no avail he was left with no answers.

Whatever it was, Adrian knew to himself that it was not happy upon seeing him alive. He shrugged it off and went ahead, calling his friend's name.

"Althea" Adrian called out, but was not answered. It seems that his friend was somewhat trap in her on world. A world that he deemed to unapproachable  

But Adrian bared no mind to it. He was desperate, so without much thought, he unconscionably  pulled hard onto Athena's arm while calling her name one more time, and this seems to do the trick because Athena was now looking at him directly in his eyes, the eyes that he once thought that were beautiful was now back, Adrian noticed what he done previously with the girl's arm, so he timidly let's her arm go while apologizing.

What have I done? Althea's arm looks fragile enough to break and I pulled her arm that hard? I'm so dead.

To his surprise, he was faced with a simple 2 word-answer: "No worries" and was followed by a simple smile, with this Adrian felt relieved, He doesn't want to deal his Monday morning with a horde of angry fan girls or boys that was trying to punch him to death for what he done to Athena's Arm.

"Thank goodness" He signed and continued walking, Athena followed, "by the way what happened to you back there?" Adrian asked to break the growing silence between the two.

"Oh that? I was thinking about something?" Athena said as an excuse, hoping that his companion would easily believe her

"About what?"

"Uh-eh About diet and on all, I'm wondering if I should just quit on it." She nervously said, not really looking at his companion's eyes

"Diet? Althea you're skinny enough to agitate someone by just touching you. In fact, I thought was surely dead when I pulled your arm a while ago." He informed Athena, moving his hands to explain how thin she really was.

"Really? Then I should quit it then."

"You should really have thought of that earlier" Adrian sighed in relief, happy that he was able to pursued Athena.

They sat quietly, reading sport magazines while waiting for the male clerk to give them their order, about 15 minutes or so, the man returned with all of the things they had previously needed and Adrian handed in the payment and a simple tip for the male clerk which he was thankful of. 

AN:

Sorry for not updating, I'm lazy and I know it -_-. Sorrryyy, I'll upload part 2 after 2-3 days, if not internet connection is not being a total boomer.