Being With Lady Althea: Chapter 1

Disclaimer:

All of the characters are not mine. But if it was mine, Athena would end up with Ares. (But this story is all about AdrianXAthena ship)

Warning:
Some of the characters may or may not be OOC so please bear with me^^.

TIME:
This story would be taking place after Tom Kang's little arc. And I would like to think that Tom would be a good boy from there on. And the "curse" that was placed on Athena by Ares only activated this time.

.....

Athena is so much in pain, her complexion is ashen. A sheen of sweat covered her back every first few minutes. Sweat droplets on her skin began to run down her face and limbs. After some time, her light clothing was so wet it was as if it needed wringing out and her hair was plastered to her scalp.

"Hey, You cocky Bird! You told me that Lady Athena would be alright, but it's already been 2 days!" A frantic Nike yeld at a certain Night Owl who was obviously busy reading medical books and whatnot.

"Do you think that I can't see that?" Iolo can barely hold his tongue from swearing.
The pressure of his raging sea of anger would force him to say things he did not mean, or express thoughts he suppressed from the moment came back from the Olympus.

"Calm down!" Yelled Apollo, aura flowing out of his body. Surely enough, whoever did this to his sister would pay.

After the two followers seemed to calm down a little even if it was just a bit, Apollo continued.

"From what I have observed, Athena is most likely cursed." He said bluntly whilst arranging his glasses.

"T-hats ridiculous! Who would do th-

"Ares" Apollo butted, cutting Nike's sentence midway. Peircing, wild eyes looked at her that made her hair stand.

"That symbol." Apollo said as he pointed on the frail arm of a certain goddess.

"On Athena's arm. It's the symbol of those who Ares placed a curse onto."

"B-but Lady Athena would be ok, right?" Asked a very worried Nike.

"Of course, She's a goddess. A strong one" Apollo said as he tucked the navy blue blanket to her sister's quivering body.

"But the one who placed the curse is Ares. We can't be too sure. Lady Athena would no doubt escape death, but I'm pretty sure something would certainly happen." This time it was Iolo who butted in.

A light growl was heard from Nike. While she had mixed feelings about her Lady's current condition, this was at least better than the thought of her Lady Athena dying.

They stayed quiet for a few second. The awkwardness feeling up the room.

"Well, I guess we can't do anything but to see what happens next." Apollo said as he raised a brow.

"I'll be taking my leave. If their is any progress. Do, let me know. I'll be in my room" And with that, Apollo left the two worried followers.

Nike and Iolo could only look at their goddess with worried expressions
painted on their faces.

------------------------

Days passed and yet, their goddess still hasn't made signs that she would wake up soon.

"Lady Athena, please wake up" Nike spoke up barely above a whisper not the she mind though, being the only one present at the room excluding the sleeping goddess of knowlegde. She could cry all she want and no one would hear.