Being With Lady Athena: Chapter 15

Athena spent her whole morning trying to ignore the obvious stare of the god of fire: Haphaestus. Really, he was staring at the girl's back since he got here. And the smirk that hed had once he entered, never went away. If ever, they were wider.

Much to Athena's relief,  Haphaestus was assigned to seat at the very corner of the last row. Since it was the only vacant seat.

The whole class session was awkward for Adrian. He could really feel Haphastus' gawking stare towards Athena. Like a crow looking at his prey. Adrian felt as if he was a mere wall between the two. He tried shrugging it off but, he just can't.

As if on cue, the bell rung, signalling that it was time for lunch. Adrian took his bag and decided to go to Sybil. Since by now, Adrian knew for himself that he can't possibly go near Athena. Especially at school, where her fandom is located.

He was about to stand up, when he saw the transfer student towered Athena's small form. Athena on the other hand didn't seem to like the idea, and ignored him.

"Its really a pity, Althea, I really liked your short haired look" Haphaetus said as he curled his voice upon saying the girl's name. He then proceeded to touched Athena's hair and put it closer to his nose. Smirking,he looked at Athena, "But, I wouldn't dare say that this look does not complement your small features."

Athena only glared at him,  the innocent gazes that she wears to cover her true self were far too gone, instead, wild piercing, keen eyes that could piss someone off stared through Haphaestus' soul.

She opened her mouth to say something, but to her surprise, a hand, separated Haphaestus' hand from Athena's silky hair. Lips partly opened from shock, she looked up to see, just who was brave enough to do such act.

Adrian?

"Huh?" Haphaestus glared at the smaller boy. He went closer to his face. The once smilling face he had worn earlier was now gone. His eyes were a lot scarier than anyone whom he had encountered his whole life. With a sickly terrifying voice, "why the hell did you do that kid?"

"W-why? It's B-because Althea is uncomfortable." He internally cursed himself for stuttering. He was cut from his thoughts when he felt someone grabbed his neck, lifting him up.

"Do you want to die that early?Huh, Fish Boy?" Haphaestus threatened while turning his hand's temperature up. Making Adrian flinched at the sudden hotness of the bully's palms. He was now coughing uncontrollably. He looked around him, but to his horror, his classmates only laughed at him. Yelling and cheering for Haphaestus. Some  were even laughing at him.

A tear formed at the corner of his eyes, the lack of air was pulling him away fron consciousness. But to his surprise, Haphaestus grip loosen. And he soon found himself  kneeling to the ground trying to catch some air.

He looked at the boy, who just nearly killed him, but he saw him being drag by Athena herself outside the classroom.

"Pfft. Such a loser." His Classmates chimed.

----

Athena dragged Haphaestus, digging her fingernails as deep as possible as she held his arm. Even though it was deemed to be useless, as the school uniform was far too thick. But Athena did not mind. She was too angry at the latters acts. How dare he make such ruckus!

She stopped walking, and scanned the whole surrounding. When the angry god was 100 percent positive the place was secluded, she lets go of the man's arm.

Athena faced him, then, crosses her arms. With an angry look, she asked. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Me? Well, I was visiting a certain goddess in distress." He chuckled, covering his mouth with his hand.

"If you want to commense a battle, just say so."

"Ha! Don't make me laugh Ath, or is it Thea now?"

"Just get to your point, I don't have all day." Athena, shot a deathly glare towards his companion. Which in return, Haphaestus only chuckled.

"Do you really think you can fight me with that curse? And besides, I want more time to spend with you. And seeing you in such problematic state, sends me pleasure."

Athena only looked back, with an annoyed look, she internally cursed herself. Athena almost forgot how sadistic this god can be.

Being With Lady Athena (Athena Complex Webtoon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara