Being With Lady Althea: Chapter 5

Olympus

 A man that seems to be his early teens walked towards  a temple. Columns were standing still like they were hiding or protecting someone. It's smooth surface is worth attention for any being. The plants and water fountain around it put shame on any great engineer's great masterpiece. It was no doubt that Zeus, the god of thunder owned such place.

"Zeus, its been a while . 500 years to be precise? And that form of your's, I can't seem to get use to it " A man wearing the finest cloak  placed a smirk on his face as he looked upwards to see Zeus in his much younger form.  

Zeus did not answer the mysterious  god that stood before him. He maintained his stoic expression. He was already on a foul mood. And the man before him did not help any bit. 

"Why aren't you answering?" He half laughed "Don't tell me for the past century. You've forgotten  a god such as myself." He let down his hood and revealed the face of a god that bears such a handsome face.

"It's me, Hephaestus, the god of fire."  

"Ha!" Zeus laughed, "How could  I forget  the only god who challenged Athena countless time. And did not win even once?" He continued.

"I was only doing so to pass time." He insisted. 

"And also, among all of those countless male gods out there, your the only one who truly liked that girl."

"Ha, shame on them for not realizing Athena's true beauty. She may not talk or move like any lady, but that makes her quiet charming."

"Is it? But it's a shame, Athena doesn't even acknowledge your presence. She is quiet dense. And you know that the best."

"I am not bothered." Hephaestus answered, in response to Hephaestus' action, Zeus let out a short yet loud cough.

"Well, why in the world did you pay me a visit? I suppose you need something?

"Well, you got me. I want to know where Athena is." 

This rose Zeus' curiosity. 

"Your interesting as ever, Hephaestus. But I can't tell you."

"And why can't the Almighty Zeus do such a simple task?" Hephaestus asked while folding his arm, head tilting to the left.

"Well you could say that I signed up for it."

"sign?" The god of fire ask out of curiosity. He was now quiet in a foul mood. For more than a century, he was busy fighting and planning for wars that was continuously coming one by one. And like a rare blue moon, this was the only time that he can actually enjoy some quality time  from a certain goddess. Even if that quality time means fighting non-stop, he would accept it without any second thoughts, crossing in his mind.

"Well, It seems that I cannot bother her for a year. So, telling you her where-about would be bother, It was rare enough  for her to ask for a vacation. So I gave her one." Zeus said in a bored manner.  With that statement alone, Hephaestus turned on in his heels and went away. Not really bothering if this would irritate the god of thunder. If such act would cause some war, then a war would commence with no second thought.  

Tch. Such an ungrateful Brat. Zeus said thought to himself, resting his chin with his right hand, he just stared at the disappearing form of Hephaestus. "But, something that piqued my interest would start soon." He laughed.

______________

Author's Note:

Shark7960, thank you so much for commenting, reading and giving this story your votes. Because of you, I've been day by day motivated to update. To be honest, I was thinking of stopping it. But you came and commented! Thank you, and please support from this story today and onward. And English is not my first language so, please bear with me!