Adorable (Logicality)

-Logan's POV-

Patton and I had been dating for almost a year now, so I was pretty much used to his hyper antics and playful mannerisms. I even found myself smiling a few times at them. Still, I wasn't expecting it when he ran up to me wearing a rainbow flag as a cape.

"Logiiieeeee!!!" he squees. I bit my tongue in an attempt to not laugh at this adorable sight. "Hello, Patton." I say, trying to force the smile down. He sticks his tongue out in that precious way he does and says, "I see that smile, Logan~"
"I'm not smiling." I lie. "Don't lie to me, Logan." he chides in a happy tone. "How could I not smile? You look so ridiculously adorable!" he blushes and his eyes widen when I say that.

"You... You really think so?" he says, smiling fondly. "Of course I do." I tell him. "But all I did was put a rainbow flag on instead of my cardigan?" he says in a confused way.
"That's not what I was referring to. You could be wearing nothing and I'd still find you adorable." I say without thinking about what that meant.

Realization (figuratively) hit me hard, and I threw my hand over my mouth. Patton turned a bright red and we both remained silent for a moment.

-Patton's POV-

Logan must have not thought about that before he said it, because he covered his mouth and turned pink.

"U-um... Well..." I say, feeling very warm. "I'm sorry, Patton, I didn't mean to say that. Did I unsettle you?" Logan apologizes. "W-what? No! I just... Is that true?" I ask.
"What?" he asks. I shrug and repeat, "Is it true?" Logan let's out a breathy laugh and says, "I mean, yes, but why?"

"Well, maybe I'd be willing to uh... Let you see me like that." I tell him. Logan almost chokes on air and then looks at me. "You're putting... Very erotic imagery in my mind, Patton."he says. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I ask him, taking off the flag.
"That depends on if you want me to act on them." he says. "Would you?" I ask. "Only if you wanted me to."

"Then... We could." I suggest. Logan looks at me in an almost worried way and says, "Are you sure, Patton?" I nod and smile at him before saying, "Come on, Logie~! It'll be fun!"
"How would you know?" he asks. "I really don't, but people always say it feels good." I tell him.

"...Very well." he says before grabbing my hand and leading me to his room.

-Logan's POV-

Once we get to my room, I lock the door and turn around to kiss Patton. It was a soft kiss, and he retaliated right away. When we break apart for air, I ask him, "Who's going to... You know...?" he doesn't seem to understand, as he cocks his head to the side.
"Who's going to be the dominant one here?" I ask. "Oh, well, did you want to be?" he asks me. "S-sure, if you're okay with that." I tell him. He nods and says, "You seem to know more about this anyways."

I felt myself give a small smile as I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him again. He hugs me around my neck and hums softly into the kiss. I wordlessly ask to deepen the kiss, and Patton obliges. As we do that, I start unbuttoning his blue polo and lead him to my bed, sitting him down.

We break the kiss again to breathe, but I got an idea and started kissing Patton's neck. He shudders at the contact and reaches up to take off my necktie.
When I kiss the spot just above his collar bone, he makes an attempt to stifle a moan. I decided to experiment a little and suck on that spot. Patton removes his hands from my necktie (which was untied now) and covers his mouth to silence himself.

-Patton's POV-

I was scared of making too much noise because I didn't want anyone to hear what Logan and I were doing. Logan pulled away from my neck and removed my hand, shaking his head. "They won't hear us, Patton." he assures me.
He slides his necktie off and then pulls my shirt up to get it off of me. "What if they do, Lo?" I ask as he takes off his own shirt.

"They won't." he murmurs, smiling reassuringly. He then kisses me, and I end up laying down underneath him. He kisses down to that spot on my neck again while also undoing the button on my pants.
As he's taking them off, he starts leaving hickeys in multiple places. He throws my pants down with the rest of the clothes on the floor and then takes off his too, leaving us both in our underwear.

Logan starts rubbing my thighs, making me whine quietly. "Are you sure you want this, Patton?" he asks me. I nod and say, "Y-yes, please Logie~"
He smiles and takes off the rest of both of our clothes. He puts his mouth around me, and I can't keep my eyes open.

-Logan's POV-

Patton subconsciously covered his mouth again, so a short while later, I pull off of him and move his hand again. "Patton, you don't have to worry." I tell him, leaning down to kiss him briefly.
"I-i can't help it, Lo... It would be embarrassing if they did hear..." Patton says, out of breath.

"But they won't. I promise." I say, summoning a small bottle of lubricant. I put some on my fingers, looking at Patton for permission. He nods and I push one in, Patton moaning underneath me.
I kiss him open-mouthed as I push a second finger inside him, scissoring them and making Patton moan again into the kiss.

I add my third and we break the kiss, and Patton grabs onto me. "Lo, please..." he breathes out. I understand what he wants, and pull out my fingers to put lubricant on my member.
I slowly push in, waiting until Patton adjusted to me. "O-okay, Logie... I'm.. I-i'm okay..." he stutters. I nod, pulling out and then pushing back in, gradually gaining speed.

After a short while, Patton yells slightly in pleasure, letting me know I've found his prostate. I keep hitting that spot, making Patton moan multiple times.
"L-Logie, I'm gonna-" Patton says. "Me too, Patton. Go ahead." I tell him. He reaches his climax, myself following soon afterwards.

After a moment, I pull out and clean us both up. "You truly are adorable, Patton." He hugs me around my shoulders and says, "You're cuter~"
"I disagree." I say simply. This love-induced argument continues for a while before we both end up passing out.