Tell Me (Prinxiety)

I mean, there might be some curse words, so... Warning.

-Virgil's POV-

Roman and I were having a fairly normal conversation. That is, until the conversation took a turn. He made a joke about being kinky, and I made the mistake of saying that kinks were a legit thing.

"Oh? Are you trying to tell me something, Virgil?" he says, smirking like a devil. "N-no! I'm just saying that people have kinks!" I say, probably blushing. I hope it's not noticeable through my foundation...
"Oh, come now, Virgil. Tell me!" Roman says. "R-roman, that's not something you just ask someone!" I say defensively. "It is if I plan on acting upon them." he says casually.

"Wh-what?!" I say. He chuckles and says, "Tell me, Virgil!" I shake my head to which he responds, "Will I have to find out for myself~?" I'm somewhere between embarrassed and angry right now.
"N-no... Don't..." I say quietly. He walks up to me and quietly says, "Then tell me~" in my ear. "Wh-why? Why do you even want to know?" I ask. "Maybe I just want to make you feel good." he states. I blush madly at this, and he notices.

"What, am I flustering you?" he says in a teasing tone. "Roman...!" is all I could think to say.

-Roman's POV-

So, obviously, Virgil likes it when people whisper in his ear. I'm willing to bet...

"Hey, Virgil... Let's go to my room." I say. He hesitantly follows me and I pin him to the wall. I get so close that our lips are almost touching, making Virgil's eyes go wide.
"I-i..." He stutters. He doesn't even try to fight against my grip; if anything, he almost melts under it. "Does my shy little emo like this~?" I ask him. He whines quietly in response, so I smirk and kiss him. He retaliates immediately, still not fighting against my hold on him.

"Come on, Virgil; tell me if you like it~" I tease. When he doesn't talk, I kiss his neck, making him moan. "R-roman!" he yells at me. I pull off of him and say, "Tell me or I tease you more."
"F-fine, maybe I-i like this, okay? Maybe I like being held or tied down..." he finally says. I smirk and lead him to my bed.

"Then I guess I'll help you with that~" I say, summoning a soft ribbon-like tie. I take off Virgil's shirt and hoodie and throw them to the floor. I grab Virgil's hands, looking at him to make sure this is okay. He nods, blushing madly, and I take his hands and tie them to the bed.
Virgil moans (very quietly, but still), and I groan in response. "Virgil, your noises are making me hard~!" He chuckles and says, "Yeah, well you tying me down is getting me hard, so I guess we're even."

I take off my shirt and then kiss Virgil lustfully. He kisses back with just as much need and want, so I deepen the kiss. Virgil grunts into the kiss as I run my hands down his body. I unbutton his pants and we have to break the kiss for air.
I pull his pants off along with his underwear, taking mine off afterwards. "P-princey~!" Virgil moans. I hadn't heard that nickname from Virgil in a while, and it made me blush.

-Virgil's POV-

I didn't exactly mean to call Roman by his old nickname, but by the looks of it, he really liked it. "What, does that nickname turn you on, Princey?" I say, teasing him even though I'm the submissive one.
"Very, and you need to call me that now." he replies bossily. "Alright then, Princey. I can do that." I say. He growls at me, which makes me blush, and starts sucking on my cock, making me moan.

So I guess Roman likes pet names. Honestly, this doesn't surprise me.

I moan again at what he's doing. He pulls off after a little while, which makes me whine at the loss of contact.
"Oh, come now, Virgil; we're not done yet~" Roman says in response to me. He then says, "Suck." to me, holding his hand to my mouth. I don't need him to spell out why he needs me to do this.

I start sucking on a few of his fingers, Roman caressing me as I do so. When I let go of his hand, he briefly looks at me to make sure I was okay with this. I nod and he pushes one of his fingers inside me.
"P-princey~!" I groan. Roman blushes and makes a noise somewhere between a groan and a growl, pushing a second finger inside me and scissoring them. He soon adds his third, and by now, I'm a whining mess.

-Roman's POV-

Virgil is so undone, and he looks so... Vulnerable. I like it.

"R- Princey, please~!" Virgil says, almost saying my actual name. "Please what~?" I say, teasing him by kissing his neck while still fingering him. "Ngh~! Please, f-fuck me!" he says, panting and moaning.
I smirk and pull my fingers out of him, making him whine at me. I quickly put lube on my length and push into Virgil.

I pause, waiting for him to adjust, and he soon says, "I'm okay, y-you can move..." I do just that, slowly pulling out and pushing back in, picking up the pace gradually. Virgil was already moaning a lot, but when I hit a certain spot, he cried out in pleasure.
I lean down and kiss him as I keep hitting that spot, making Virgil whine and moan into the kiss. I pull away and start kissing down his neck, soon enough finding his sweet spot.

"Ah! Roman, if you keep this up...~" Virgil says, obviously very close. I didn't remind him to use my nickname, because quite frankly, I forgot about that.
"Virgil?" I say, out of breath and getting close. "Hmm~?" he says, apparently unable to use words. I lean in to whisper in his ear, "I love you so much, you Angsty Emo."

At that, both Virgil and I came, Virgil whining as he did so. I pulled out soon after and cleaned us both up.
"D-do you really...?" Virgil asks, still out of breath. I untie him and pull him close to me, stroking his hair. "Of course; I'm not exactly the kind of guy who goes around sleeping with my foes." I say.

We both laugh and eventually end up falling asleep.