Therapy (Remile)

-Picani's POV-

I was in my room reading a book when I hear a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I say through the closed door. "I wonder." says the sarcastic voice of my boyfriend, Remy.
I smile and shake my head as I get up to open the door. "And what might you want?" I ask him. He's smirking at me, holding a half-empty cup of coffee.

"I dunno, I guess I just dropped in for a... Therapy session...?" he says, holding my chin in his hand. I chuckle at him and say, "Oh yeah? What did you need to talk about~?" My hands find their way to his waist, pulling him closer. He puts his coffee down, wraps his arms around my neck, and touches our foreheads together.

"Fusion." he says before kissing me. I kiss him back for a while before pulling away. "Fusion, huh~?" I say as he gently tugs at my vest. "Mm-hmm..." he hums.
"Well, I can help you there~" I say, pushing his jacket off. I let go of him, but he pulls me back. "Hold on, love; I have to close the door." I tell him.

I close and lock the door, and Remy immediately spins me around. "A bit needy, are we?" I say with a smirk on my face. Remy whines in response, making me smile.
"I'll take that as a 'yes'." I say, leading him to my bed.

-Remy's POV-

Emile leads me to his bed, kissing me as I unbutton his vest. Once I get it off, he breaks the kiss and pulls off my shirt, which knocks my sunglasses off as well.
"Any particular reason why this came up~?" he asks me. "Other than the fact that you're amazing in every way?" I say, flirting with him. He chuckles and says, "So you just got aroused out of nowhere?" He starts kissing my neck as I respond with, "O-okay, so maybe I let my imagination run a little..."

"I can make it real~" Emile says, pulling off my neck and smirking. I kiss him passionately and start unbuttoning his shirt. Once I do that, he pushes me down and licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth and Emile deepens the kiss.
As he's kissing me, he drags his hands down to my pants and starts taking them off. Once he does, he breaks the kiss and quickly takes off his own as well.

"Emile, please~!" I say. "Patience, Remy. I promise I'll take care of you." he says before kissing my forehead. He then pulls down my underwear, throwing them to the floor as well.
"How much more fun would things be if I tied you down and blindfolded you~?" he says, smirking in a knowing way. He knew that thought totally turned me on.

"Would you like that, Love?" he asks me. "Y-yes..." I answer shyly. Emile hums at me and uses his necktie to tie my hands to the headboard. He then summons a blindfold and puts it on me.

-Picani's POV-

I've been with Remy long enough to know that this is one of his kinks. I could tell he was getting off from it by the way he squirmed and whined.
"Eager much~?" I tease him. Remy moans in response, making me smirk. "Then I guess I'll give you what you want~" I tell him before going down and sucking on his member.
"Oh god, Emile, yes, yes!" Remy babbles out. He tugs at the bindings subconsciously as I continue.

Before he could finish, I pull off, making him moan in frustration. I laugh quietly to myself at his impatience as I summon some lubricant. I put some on my fingers and push one inside of him. Remy prattles out incoherent words and pleads as I push my second finger inside and scissor them.

A little while after I add my third, Remy says words in a broken sentence: "Emile, please! You, I'm.... Please I'm ready~!"
"Such a needy little sub, aren't you~? Tell me exactly what you want, love~" I say in response to his begging.

Remy makes a noise somewhere between a groan and a whine and says, "Please, please! Emile, I want- I need you to fuck me!"
I smile and pull my fingers out, putting lubricant on my own member shortly after. After doing so, I ask Remy, "Are you sure you're ready?" he nods, biting his lip.

I push myself inside of him, making him moan in approval. I pause for a moment, letting him get used to me. "G-go, please... Emile, please, I need you!" He says.
I do as he asks, starting at a slow pace and getting faster as we went. All the while, Remy was making so much noise underneath me. I'm really glad my room is farther away from the other Sides' rooms.

-Remy's POV-

It was almost embarrassing how much noise I was making, but I couldn't help it; Emile was making me feel so good. He then hits a certain spot inside me that makes me cry out in pleasure and babble out strings of pleas and curses.
He continues hitting that spot, making it near impossible to hang on. I feel myself start to tremble as I say, "I-i'm getting close~!"

"Me too, Love." he says. I whine at him, not being able to hold out much longer. "Emile-" I say. He pants and says, "Go ahead."
I came over both of our chests, feeling Emile release inside of me as well. After a moment to breathe, he pulls out and cleans both of us up.

He unties me and takes the blindfold off, and I waste no time jumping into his arms. He hugs back and kisses my neck softly. "Did you enjoy yourself, love?" he asks.
"Did you?" I reply. He laughs in a quiet, loving way and says, "Yes, I did." I smile and say, "Good, then so did I."

"I love you, Remy." he tells me. I pull back to look at him as I say, "I love you too, Emile." I say before kissing him.

A/N
I'm sorry if you got the notification of me publishing it before now... I hit the 'save' button, and it published it. I panicked lol