Lesson (Logince)

-Roman's POV-

"I don't feel emotions." Logan says. We were filming a video, and Patton was being a little emotional, so Logan got frustrated. Virgil then told Logan off by saying he's probably felt similarly before, which got us here.
"I beg to differ." I say, mildly scowling at him. "Well, you have an infinitesimal chance of proving me wrong, Roman." I suddenly start thinking about the ways I could prove him wrong.

Oh, I could tie him down and wait for him to beg me to give him more... Oh, shit, I'm horny now...

"Roman?" Thomas says. I snap out of my thoughts, but I'm still worked up. "Yeah?" I say, feeling warm in the cheeks. "You good?" he asks. "No- Uh, I mean, yeah, totally."
"Look, I'm sorry if I upset you-" Logan says. "No, I was just thinking about how I'd prove you wrong..." I say, not making eye contact. "Pray tell." he says.

"I'd be the one giving you a lesson~" I say, losing my self-control. "Woah! Goodnight, everybody!" Thomas says, shutting off the camera. He then sighs and looks at me. "What was that?!" he asks.
"Er, sorry, Thomas I... Got carried away..." I tell him. Patton had already sank down, so it was just me, Logan, Virgil, and Thomas. "...Why did you make that innuendo?" Virgil asks.

I don't know what it is, but I just can't hold myself back right now. "Because thinking about Logan is making me horny!" I say quickly, covering my mouth afterwards.
Virgil makes a disgusted face and sinks down, Thomas raises his eyebrows at me, and Logan stands there confused.

-Logan's POV-

Is this another slang term I don't know of? What does 'horny' mean?

"What does that mean?" I ask. Thomas awkwardly clears his throat and says, "It means Roman wants to... How would you put it, copulate with you, Logan..."
I felt my eyes go wide as my face heated up. "Why with me?" I ask. "Why not with you~?" Roman says, smirking. "Okay! Well, I'm gonna go..." Thomas says, walking out the door.

"Uh... Ahem, Roman, what-?" I ask him. "I-i don't know, I'm just having trouble containing myself... I mean, look at you!" he says. I sigh and say, "I suppose you are the romantic side; if anyone, I would think that it'd be you who can't help but say these things..."

"Why say things when I can do them?" Roman says, blushing as he smirks. "Alright, you know what?" I say, snapping my fingers and teleporting us to my room. "Make me feel something, Roman." I say, smiling slightly in amusement.
Roman smiles and wastes no time kissing me with a passionate force. He licks at my bottom lip, so I open my mouth, allowing him to deepen the kiss.

Roman puts one of his legs in between mine and starts taking off my tie. He rubs his knee against my admittedly hardened member. This action makes me moan softly into the kiss, and Roman pulls away, smirking.

"What was that, Logan~?" he says teasingly. I was out of breath against my wall, feeling... Melted, I suppose. Roman grabs me by my waist and leads me to my bed.

-Roman's POV-

I lead Logan to the bed and start unbuttoning his black shirt. Once I get it off, I drag my hands across his chest, making Logan tense up. I smile at him and put my mouth on his neck, lightly sucking and biting at it. "R-roman~!" he moans.
"Oh, god, Logan~... You moaning my name is so hot!" I say to him. "I- Roman, you-" Logan babbles. "Shhh... I'll take care of you, Lo. I promise."

I take off my clothes and set them on the floor. Logan looks me up and down, and I push him down so he's underneath me. "Roman, I've never don't th-this before..." he says, blushing and looking away.
"If you're uncomfortable-" I start, taking my hands off his wrists. "N-no, it's okay... It's just new to me." Logan says, grabbing my hands.

I smile and kiss him as I pull his pants and boxers down, throwing them to the floor. I look at Logan (his glasses are falling off, and it's cute) and he whines at me. "R-roman, please!" he says.
I kiss him briefly before going down on him, leaving marks all over him. I soon get to his erection, smirking at him before licking it from the bottom up. "Ah~!" he says as I lick the top and then enclose my mouth around it.

Logan grips the sheets below him, whining and moaning kind of loudly. I pull off of him and summon a bottle of lube, spreading some on my fingers. I look at Logan to make sure he's okay with this, and nods.
I push one of my fingers inside Logan, making him moan at the new feeling.

-Logan's POV-

I didn't think Roman would actually be able to make me feel something, but he did. He is. I feel... Good, for lack of a better word.

He pushes a second finger inside of me, which makes me moan. He soon adds his third, and I found myself slightly pushing back onto him. He chuckles at me and says, "Should I take that as you wanting more~?"
"I- You... I just... Please..." I never thought I'd be unable to form coherent sentences, yet here I am.

Roman smiles somewhat sympathetically at me and says, "You sure are adorable, Logan." I get that warm feeling in my face again after he says that, and he puts some lubricant on his member.
He positions himself and says, "Logan?" asking for my permission. Out of breath, I nod, and he slowly pushes inside of me. He gives me a moment to adjust to this new feeling, which was slowly turning into what I would classify as 'pleasure'.

"I-i'm alright, Roman; y-you can s-start moving n-now..." I tell him. He nods and slowly thrusts into me, kissing me on the neck while doing so. I started shaking slightly due to the pleasure Roman is giving me, and he notices.
"Does it feel good~?" he whispers in my ear. I whine at him and say, "Y-yes, Roman, please don't stop~!"

Roman hums and bites my ear softly before capturing my lips in a deep kiss. Roman then hits a spot that makes me cry out in pleasure, and he keeps hitting that spot.
I couldn't do much more than ramble incoherent words as Roman continues hitting me in that spot.

"Ro...! Roman, please, I'm-!" I say, more in a babbling way (which is something I would never admit to). "Cum for me~" Roman murmurs I'm my ear. Almost right after he says that, I reach my limit and came all over both of us, Roman following soon after.

After we had both had a chance to calm down, Roman pulls out and cleans both of us up. I was still panting, but I can at least speak correctly now. "W-well, congratulations Roman, you made me feel a multitude of emotions." I tell him, feeling myself smile. Roman smiles back at me and pulls me closer.

"Good, because you should feel things. Especially love." he tells me. "What-?" I start. "I love you, Calculator Watch. I have for a while." he says. "Oh... I... Erm... Love you too, Roman." I tell him.
We fall asleep together, only waking up when Patton knocks on my door to tell us that he had made food.