I Care (Moxiety)

-Patton's POV-

I was humming to myself as I entered the kitchen to grab a couple cookies (I had made some earlier). As I do so, I notice Virgil sitting on one of the counters and listening to music. Sometimes, I wonder what kind of music he listens to.

"Hey, Virgil." I say with a cookie in my mouth. He looks up and takes his headphones off. "Hey, Pat." he replies. I smile at him and say, "Whachya do~ing?"
"Um... I'm just... Listening to music." he says, very obviously leaving something out. "What kind of music do you listen to?"

"Mmmmm..." he says, probably debating telling me or not. "Oh, come on, Virgil; I'm not going to judge you..." I say. He shakes his head and says, "N-no! This is the music I listen to when I feel like no one cares about me; it's sad!"

"Aw, Virgil, why do you think no one cares?" I ask, feeling worried about him. "I-i don't know... Maybe because no one ever really shows that they do?" he says.
"Well... I care..." I mumble. He seems to hear me and sighs. "Yeah, I know you do... I guess I just feel alone... Romantically." he says to me.

Romantically, huh?

-Virgil's POV-

I've always loved Patton, and saying that dropped the biggest hint so far that I like him.

He thinks for a moment, frowns, then looks at me and says, "I reiterate my statement." I didn't know Patton knew big words.

"He thought it meant 'really big' when it actually means 'really small'."
"That was ONE TIME- how did you know what it meant?"
"I know big words."
Oh, wait. Yes I did.

It took me a moment to remember what the word 'reiterate' meant, and I eventually remembered it means 'repeat'. Is Patton saying he likes me?
"Y-you...?" I trail off. He nods and says, "Virgil, all those times I said 'I love you', I wasn't kidding. I do love you, as more than a friend or family member."

"How do I know you're not lying?" I ask. He half-smiles and comes closer to me, holding my chin up. "It's not really my thing." he says before kissing me. It doesn't take long for me to kiss back; I feel the same way about him.
When we break apart, he asks, "Believe me now?" I smirk to myself and say, "Hmm... I dunno; what else can you to to prove it~?"

-Patton's POV-

Virgil, you sly little dog. I know exactly where this is going.

"Oh, I can do..." I trail off, dragging my hands up and down his upper body. "A lot of things..." I tell him. "D-didnt peg you for the kind who would know stuff like this, Patton." he says.
"I know enough... Unless you need me to show you~?" I whisper in his ear. He makes a noise somewhere between a whine and a moan, and I decided we should probably leave the kitchen.

I teleported us to my room, where I kissed Virgil gently yet passionately. He melts into the kiss as my hands find their way to his waist. He wraps his own arms around my shoulders, and I deepen the kiss. I drag one of my hands up his back, making him moan slightly into the kiss.

"You're... A really good kisser, Pat..." he tells me. "Well, let's hope I can keep that streak." I say, taking off his unzipped hoodie.

He wears long sleeves under his hoodie, which makes me wonder how he doesn't get overheated.

We walk over to my bed and sit down. I slowly take his shirt off, intentionally teasing him, and he starts taking off my cardigan. Afterwards, he unbuttons my polo and slips it off of me.

I push him down underneath me and say, "I'm going to show you just how much you mean to me, Virgil~" He whines and says, "And how will you do that?" I smirk and attach my mouth to his neck, lightly sucking and biting on it. I get to a spot that makes Virgil moan, which probably means I've found his little sweet spot.
I continue to attack that spot as I start undoing and pulling down Virgil's pants.

-Virgil's POV-

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't self-conscious right now. I mean, I wear clothes that cover almost all of me for a reason...
Apparently, I let this show, because after Patton takes my pants off, he says, "Virgil, it's okay; you don't have to be nervous."

"I-i'm not nervous... Well, I mean, I am, but not about this. I'm just... Getting a little self-conscious right now..." I tell him. He smiles gently at me and says, "Don't be. I love every part of you, Virgil." I blush at this and he giggles softly. "I promise." he says before kissing me.
As he's kissing me, he slowly pulls down my boxers. After he does so, he takes off the rest of his clothes.

I move my legs closer together out of embarrassment, but Patton gently pushes them back and shakes his head. "I said every part of you, didn't I?" he says before putting his mouth around me.
I moan at this action and my hands grip the mattress (just did the thing where you repeat a word and then it doesn't sound like a word anymore heh).

He pulls off after a short while only to lube up his fingers. He slowly pushes one inside me, making me groan at the sensation.
He soon adds his second and then third, and I completely forgot about my insecurities. He pulls his fingers out of me and puts some lube on himself.

He looks at me for permission, and all I could do was nod. He kisses me as he pushes himself inside of me. It hurt only for a moment, and then it started feeling good. Once I get used to him, Patton starts moving quicker.

"P-patton..." I say. "Yes, Virgil~?" he coos at me. "I-i can't hold on much longer..." I say, out of breath and moaning.
"Then let go; I'm close, too." he tells me. He kisses my sweet spot again, making me reach my limit. I came, and Patton followed soon after.

He pulls out and cleans us both up before saying, "I told you I loved you." I laugh, genuinely happy, and say, "All that, and you claim not to know where babies come from?"
"Well, storks are magical." he retorts. I smile at how adorable his is, and then ask, "Will you... Will you be my boyfriend?" He nods and smiles. "Of course I will."