I'm Not Acting Weird (Prinxiety)

Okay, I got this inspiration from another fanfic, but I don't remember what it was called, or who wrote it.

-Roman's POV-

Thomas was out on a date, so of course, I took the wheel. Then this guy... The guy he was out with caressed his chest.

This wouldn't be that big of a deal if I wasn't the romantic side. But, because I am... I want someone to do that to me. More specifically, I want Virgil to do that to me. He's the one I secretly like.

After the date, I go back to the mindscape, still extraordinarily aroused from earlier. The others look at me strangely, but Virgil actually speaks up. "Long day, Princey?" it was hard not to kiss him right then and there. I bite my lip and look away from him.
He notices this and says, "Uh... You good? You're acting weird."

"I-i'm not acting weird; you're acting weird!" I say, trying to cover my emotions. It didn't work. "Okay... So, you going to tell us what's wrong, or...?" I shake my head, so Virgil sighs and drags me by my arm to his room.

-Virgil's POV-

I got the feeling he wouldn't talk about it with everyone, so I pulled him in my room for a private conversation.
"Spill it, Princey. What's up?" I ask. He makes a noise almost like a mix of a groan and a whine and says, "Sometimes it sucks to be me." I frown at his statement and ask, "Uh, why?"

"I'm the romantic side. Not only meaning the cute, fluffy romance, but all of it." he tells me. I quirk my eyebrow in confusion. He sighs and says, "In short I... I feel Thomas's arousal." He said it so quietly that I almost didn't hear him.

I... I don't know what... Is Roman telling me he's horny right now?!
"Roman, poor Roman... Are you all hot and bothered~?" I say while tracing circles on his chest with my thumbs. He whines at me, but doesn't say anything.

"You're such easy prey right now..." I say, bringing my lips up to his. "I think I like it." I say just before kissing him. He kisses back immediately, and I could tell he was eager. I lead him to my bed and we both sit down.
I start undoing off Roman's shoulder buttons to get his shirt off, and he unzips my hoodie. We break the kiss only to take off each other's shirts.

I lay Roman down underneath me, my hands on either side of him. He was panting and flushed, and I found it highly erotic. "V-virgil... P-please..." he says to me. I smirk at him and say, "Please what?" he moans in frustration and says, "T-touch me!"

I can't say no to that. Also, him being in this state is getting me all worked up, too, so I can't really hold back. I oblige and start running my hands down his chest. Just in case that wasn't enough, I start kissing his neck, trying to find his sweet spot.

I slide my hands down to undo his pants and pull them off. I toss them to the floor along with the other clothes.
I hit a certain spot that makes Roman cry out, which I assume means I've found his sweet spot.

-Roman's POV-

Virgil found my sweet spot, and keeps kissing me there. As if to tease me, he drags his fingers over the noticeable bulge in my boxers, and I couldn't bear the teasing.
"V-virgil, at least t-take your own pants off, t-too..." I say between breaths. I feel him smirk on my neck, and he does what I ask. He throws them along with the other clothes on the floor, and continues his teasing.

He eventually brings his hands up to the hem of my underwear and pulls them down, way too slowly. When he finally gets them off, he starts kissing down from my neck to my member. Once he was inches away from it, he rubs my thighs and says, "Try to be quiet, okay? Don't want anyone else to hear you; you belong to me." he says in a seductive tone I'd never heard before.

He wraps his mouth around me and starts bobbing up and down. It takes every part of me not to make too much noise; this all feels so good.

He pulls off of me and summons some lube. He puts some on his fingers and puts one inside me. I moan at the feeling as he pumps it in and out. A few moments later, he pulls his fingers out and puts lube on his own member.
Before he pushes inside me, he looks at me, asking permission. I nod and he pushes in me. My hands find there way to Virgil's back, and I was holding on to him.

I had no idea Virgil could be this loving, but I wasn't complaining.

-Virgil's POV-

Roman was undone beneath me, and just the sight alone would have been enough to get me to cum. I kept thrusting into him, and then he practically screams in pleasure, letting me know I've found his G-spot.

I keep hitting that spot, and soon enough, he says, "V-virge, if you keep this up-"
"Yeah, I know. I'm close, too." I tell him. He let out a moan and came, myself following not long after. When we both calmed down, I pulled out and cleaned us up.

"I meant it when I said you belong to me, Princey. Forever." I said. Basically, I just said I was now his boyfriend. He smiles and cuddles closer to me. "I can live with that."
"Good, because it's not gonna change." I tell him. He chuckles at me and brings my face close to him so kiss me. It was a gentle kiss this time, as we were both worked down.

•••••••••••••

In the morning, we found our clothes and got dressed. It was about 10:12, so when we went downstairs, Patton asked where we've been.
"We were sleeping in..." Roman says, turning slightly pink. "Oh, I wonder why." Remy says, smirking. Somehow, I got the feeling he was onto us.

A/N
Sorry if this was bad. I'm thinking I'm going to do a Anxsleep one next.