Shower (Intruality)

Warnings: Shower sex, Remus being horny, innocen/shy Patton, cursing, body insecurity, dirty talk, slight overstimulation, vague consent

~~~

"Re, I dunno..." Patton says, fiddling with his cardigan.

Remus had asked if Patton wanted to shower together, but Patton, A, was shy, and B, knew how.. High.. Remus's sex drive was, especially naked.

"Awe, come on, Patty Pat, I promise I won't fuck you-" Remus says, grinning a little. Patton scoffs lightly. "Language.. And that's not- I mean, that's not what I'm worried about, I don't care if you- I-i'm nervous, Re, that's the thing."

"Nervous? About sex? I mean, yeah, I can understand that." Remus says. "Well yes, about... S-sex, but... Also about... You generally seeing me without clothes? I-i'm really... Self conscious-"

Remus gave a short-lived frown before putting his hands on Patton's shoulders. "Do you really think I care what your body looks like, Patton?" he asks.
Patton looks at him. "W-well I mean I have stomach chub, Remus-" he starts, Remus kissing him to stop that sentence.

"I don't care..." he murmurs between kisses. "If you're tall... Short... Skinny... Chubby..." he says, pulling away and hiding Patton by the chin. "I care about who you are, not what you look like."

Patton blushes, giving a slight nod. "O-okay... Then... I-I'll shower with you, Re." he says quietly. "And," he adds before Remus can respond. "This may be a bad idea, but.. Go ahead and do whatever you'd like.. I trust you."

"Are you giving me the okay to fuck you-?" Remus asks, tilting his head with a small grin. "If.. Um, that's what things lead to, then yes." Patton responds.

So, the two went to the bathroom, closing the door. Remus got undressed first, which at this point, didn't fluster Patton much. It's Remus. He fucking sleeps that way most nights.

Remus got in the shower, telling Patton to join when he's ready. Patton nods a little, getting undressed and looking at himself in the mirror. He looked down, poking his stomach with a small pout before joining Remus in the shower timidly.

"Oh fuck you're adorable-" Remus says, wrapping his arms around Patton's shoulders from behind. Patton blushes. "R-remus-"
"I mean, I don't know what you were nervous about.. You're perfect, and perfectly fuckable-~" Remus says, trailing kisses down the back of Patton's  neck.

Patton blushes more, tilting his head and closing one of his eyes. "R-re~..." Remus chuckled softly, sucking on Patton's sweet spot when he found it, making the moral trait moan softly.
"That's right, baby, moan for me~" Remus murmurs next to Patton's ear, making him shiver a little and whine. Remus smirks, rubbing Patton's butt a little before slipping a finger in, making Patton squeak.

Remus chuckles. "Whoops, my finger slipped~" He says, moving his finger at a somewhat teasingly slow pace. He just didn't want to hurt Patton, or rush with him.
Patton didn't seem to mind; he was moaning softly, squeaking again in surprise when Remus added a second.

"You like that, baby boy~? Being opened up nice and slow~?" Remus purrs, biting Patton's earlobe softly. Patton moans softly, curling his hands. "I- O-oh~"

Remus added a third finger, slowly and carefully working Patton open. "Oh, Patty~ I'm going to ruin whatever innocence you have left, baby boy~" he says with a smirk, causing a whine from Patton.

Remus pulled his fingers out, pulling Patton closed to him. "You ready, baby~?" Patton blushes deeply and gave a small nod, biting his lip with a moan as Remus pushed into him.
Remus stopped when he was all the way in, Patton blushing brightly and a bit limp, as his legs had started giving out from Remus's fingers alone.

"Ohohawe, look at you~ already weak in the legs from my fingers~ how cute~ let me make it easier for you~" Remus coos, pushing him against the shower wall and rolling his hips a little, making Patton mewl softly.

"You like that~? You like how it feels when I'm inside you, baby~?" Remus asks, thrusting into him at a slow, teasing pace.

Patton moans and whines softly, not being able to do much else than that. His legs already felt like jelly, so at this point, he was just allowing Remus to have his way with him.

Remus leaned down, kissing Patton's neck and thrusting a little faster into him, making Patton moan slightly louder.

"Re- oh goodness, Remus I-~" Patton says, toes curling a little as he holds onto Remus's shoulders tightly. And Remus just smirks.
"What is it, baby~? Are you close~?" he coos, wrapping a hand around Patton's member and stroking it with his thrusts. Patton moans, not being able to give much more of a warning before he's cumming over Remus's hand.

Remus gave a quiet yet lewd moan at the sight, thrusting a few more times before reaching his own climax, Patton whimpering softly from the overstimulation.

Remus slowed to a stop, bringing his hand up and licking it off, which made Patton blush brightly, as Remus kept direct eye contact as he did so.

Once they both calmed down a bit, Remus pulled out, having to hold Patton up; the poor guy could barely stand.

"... I think showering with you... Is something I might consider again..." Patton says between breaths for air.

Remus grins. "Oh, how cute." he says, washing Patton off before turning the water off, stepping out with Patton in his arms.

"Wh-why did you lick that stuff that came out of me-?" Patton asks. Remus chuckles, snapping them into clothes. "Because it was delicuous~"

"E-ew-" Patton says, holding onto him loosely. "Don't say 'ew' till you've given me a blow job and swallowed, sweet cheeks." Remus says, pinching Patton's cheek softly.

"You're unbelievable.  ...  I love you."