Chapter 7

As the nations were waiting for Alfred to be ready to continue, a young blonde woman appeared in the doorway where Alfred ran off to. She had medium length wavy hair that curled at the ends. She had star barrette clips holding her hair out of her face. She had a plaid blue flannel that seemed to reach her mid-thigh. She had on shorts that went down to her mid-thigh as well. Over the flannel she has a bomber jacket that was smaller than it should be. She also had on brown cowboy boots that came up to her knees.

She smiled sheepishly and waved, "Hey," her soft voice rang out, startling the nations.

Matthew smiled as he went up to the young woman. "Amelia," he said softly, "are you okay now?"

Amelia looked down and nodded slowly. Behind her Toris and Natalia appeared, seemingly ready to catch her in a moment's notice.

"I should introduce myself," Amelia said softly, still cautious at being out here. "I'm Amelia F. Jones and I can still kick anyone's asses into next week."

With that, everyone instantly realized that this was Alfred, but Amelia.

Everyone filed back out of the room and a new scene started. Alfred was dressed up in native garb, along with several other colonists. They were quiet, stealthy. They climbed aboard a sleeping ship and one of the colonists cracked open a crate. Inside, tea. Each crate had pounds of tea. Then, the pandemonium started.

These colonists just started hurling these crates into the harbor. Alfred would lift two or three crates at time and toss them over the side with ease. Of course, several colonists took notice, but shrugged it off, assuming that the boy was a farmhand.

Soon, ten crates turned into thirty, and soon after three-hundred and forty-two crates were thrown into the harbor. Once the last crate was thrown overboard, the colonists ran back off the ship, yelling and cheering. Alfred stood back for a second and stared at the ship.

"Maybe now you'll hear me," he said softly before running to join the others.

Arthur turned to Amelia, "I sure heard you," he said sternly to the young nation. "All that tea cost so much, yet you throw it into the harbor!"

"Not like you didn't steal it," Amelia poked the bear.

"What does that mean?!"

"Yao," Amelia turned to Yao, the personification of China. "Do you wanna answer for me."

Several other nations chuckled at that. Before anything else could be said, a new scene started.

Alfred was stopped in the doorway of his home holding snowed on firewood. Arthur was sitting in front of the door holding several different books. One of which, was written by Thomas Hobbes.

"E-England," Alfred stuttered out. "You're home early."

"Indeed I am," Arthur replied suavely, "though, you sound less than enthralled. It wouldn't have anything to do with the interesting choice of literature you
have acquired in my absence, would it?"

"N-no. It's just some reading material."

Arthur looked at it suspiciously. "So, you wouldn't mind if it I just..." He tossed into the fireplace, burning it to a crisp.

Alfred stared at in disbelief, he really liked that book. He quickly composed himself and looked at his caretaker.

"So," Alfred asked quietly, "what are you doing here?"

"I heard about what some of your colonists did," Alfred stiffened slightly at that. "You wouldn't happen to have names would you?"

"Why would I?"

"Because they're your people. If you don't want to give me names, fine. But, you will have to pay."

Alfred's eyes widened.

"Boston Harbor is now closed."

"What?! But I didn't do anything!"

"Your people did, so you did."

Amelia remembered this scene, she rolled her eyes at how childish they both were. Before much else could happen, the scene ended.

"Also, your people will share their houses and food with my soldiers."

"That's so unfair!" Alfred fell to floor dramatically.