Chapter 2: So Why Don't You Blow Me... A Kiss

Start from the beginning

"You're going to apologize to me, right now!" He shouts. Fear and excitement flood through my body in a messed up way. He looks down before setting me back on the ground.

"Fag boy over here got a little excited. You like it rough, huh?" He says. His friends laugh and point at my boner. A voice booms into the near empty hallway.

"You should get to class, Bryar," he says. I realize that it's Mr. Way, and my heart flutters slightly.

"Yes, sir," Bob replies, slowly lowering me to the floor.

Bob and his friends scurry off, leaving me and Mr. Way alone in the hall.

"I have something special planned for tonight, if you're down, but first, fo you need a hand?" He asks. At first I'm confused and then I follow his gaze, noticing him biting his lip as he stares at my pants. I nod my head rapidly, making me feel too needy. He slams me against my locker, letting the noise echo through the hall, and he lifts my legs around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and he knots his hands into my hair. He presses his lips to mine before slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moan into his mouth and he rocks his hips into me, pushing me against the locker. It's a rush knowing that anybody could come by at this very moment and see a teacher making out with his student. It's a rush that he doesn't seem to mind doing it so publicly. His hands move from my hair to my shoulders and his lips disconnect from mine. He kisses my cheek, my jaw and goes for my neck. He kisses above the collar still tied around my neck, and below it before biting and sucking on my collar bone. I throw my head back, hitting it against the locker, giving him better access. His warm tongue on my neck is replaced with a firm hand. He pulls off with a smirk on his lips and sets my leg back down. My eyes follow his hand as he buries it deep into his pocket on his jacket, pulling out some duct tape. Oh no.

"I have something for you," he whispers softly, but devilishly. He rips a piece off with his teeth and places it over my mouth. He kisses my forehead before sinking to his knees and unbuckling my pants and pulling them down. He tugs off my underwear over my erection, and kisses my inner thigh causing a shiver to run up my spine. He tongue traces the length of my cock, focusing on the tip before taking me in his mouth. He places his hands on my thigh as he sucks passionately, the warmth of his mouth sending shivers up my back. I close my eyes and lean my head back again letting the pleasure of his mouth take over. I rock my hips forward, touching the back of his throat sending little shocks to shoot through me. I open my eyes and glance down, he's staring at me, straight into my eyes as his head moves. His cheeks are hollowed and his tongue is hot. I forget where we are for a moment and let the feeling take over. I thrust into his mouth again, feeling myself get closer and closer. His mouth is magic, I swear to God. I go to ask him if I can come, but the tape muffles my words.
"You can come for me, sweetheart," he purrs. My leg starts shaking as the orgasm rocks through me and I come in his mouth. He swallows as stands up, fixing his crumpled clothes. He rips off the duct tape and I gasp at the sharp action. I pull on my pants with shaking hands and pick up my bag that had fallen to the ground.

"How did you know I'd want you to do that?" I ask, feeling a wave of exhaustion sink over me.

"You're still wearing the collar," he replies and I almost ask what collar before remembering that it's around my neck. He walks me to my class before waving and leaving.

I'm about 30 minutes late to class and my teacher's pissed. I ignore her lecture and instead, delve into my thoughts. What did he have planned tonight? Why did he do that? What's going on?

"Are you listening to me? Frank?" My teacher asks. No, not really. She walks over to me and slams her hands onto my desk.

"I said are you listening to me?" She repeats.

"Yes, I just find it ridiculous that being shoved into a locker isn't a good enough of an excuse to be late to class so excuse me for being targeted by people at school," I explain, matter-of-factly. It's a bullshit lie. I've been shoved into lockers before but not today. Her mouth falls open and I see the silver fillings in her mouth.

"Do you want detention, Frank?" She asks, staring me down.

"Not really," I answer, breaking her gaze.

"Then smarten up," she shouts. I gulp and nod. She gets back to teaching us about writing and reading and all the English bullshit that they think they're teaching us. I continue the day, ignoring every single class and focusing on my thoughts, letting my imagination run wild about what Mr. Way might do to me tonight. The anticipation of what could happen is a complete turn-on. Eventually, it'll be his class and maybe I'll get the chance to talk to him.

Lunch passes and I'm unable to eat my food. It's not appetizing at all. I'm getting tired of jam sandwiches, though I put in no effort for anything more interesting.

Lunch passes and I head back to complete the rest of my classes. They're a drag and I barely make it through them without passing out but knowing that I had Gerard's class last gave me the little push that I need. I walk into his class and his eyes are on me as I go to take a seat. He bites his lip and I want to jump his bones right now. I've never felt this horny before. Is this even really possible? I blow him a kiss and he returns it with a wink. The rest of the class files in and we begin the lesson. I mostly zone him out, only half listening to what he's babbling on about but I notice he keeps putting emphasis on certain words.

"Did you," are the first words he says exceptionally loudly, that I notice.

"Like when," stuck out too because he turns and looks me straight in the eyes.

"I gave,"

"You a,"

"Blow," he said that one pretty loudly. Way too loudly.

"Job." Ohmygod. What if somebody else clicks in? Was anything he was saying important or was he just trying to make that sentence fit in? Being the only one who gasped, I think I was the only one who noticed.

"Yes, sir," I reply. People look at me with confusion. I shrug them off and Mr. Way smiles. The end of the day approaches and the bell rings. I stand up and walk up to Gerard.

"Library, 5 o'clock?" He asks. I nod.

"See you later," I say and walk out. I should probably go home, fix my everything and then leave like it was a classic first date even though it wasn't and never would be.