Scene 7 - Stealing a transporter

Conway is back at Blephasol Transporters, standing soaking wet. He smiles once again. The buzzing energy spins in his eyes again. His loader is waiting. He has arrived just in time. In a crate he carries, the wooden box contains the Orb of Cutex – hiding inside. Conway makes his way to the transporter. Inside Blephasol Transporter 2, Peter is waiting inside patiently. Peter turns happily towards his new friend, or what he thinks is his friend.

Peter:

Hay there Dan! You're just in time. Say, you're soaking wet.

Conway:

Yes. I am!

Peter:

You need a hairdryer? I mean, it gets rather warm in here at times. So, nothing to worry about then.

Peter begins to laugh loudly.

Conway:

I have tolerated enough of these humans!

Peter:

Alright, calm down.

Conway:

These controls and instruments suit my needs perfectly.

Peter:

Yep. Well, let's get started.

Conway:

Correct Earthling. Let's get started! But I only need this body – not any other grovelling little ape!

Peter begins to sweat.

Peter:

Dan, what are you talking about?

Conway looks deep within Peter's eyes, the buzzing energy screams and roars, sending Peter in terror, burning up his mind as he cries and shouts – before one horrid scream puts fate to him. Peter was dead – within seconds! His body is tossed out of the transporter. Smacking dead on the road – lying directly under the vehicle. Conway places his hands on the desks and panels, with the bolts of energy and power zooming along – activating the machine turning it on. Carefully taking out the Orb in a pit of the controls, placing it directly in it. The Orb is connected with the rest of the machine – flowing power and energy! The power builds up. Conway has total control of the Orb and Transporter 2. It sets off – flattening Peter's dead corpse. BOOM! BANG! The transporter has burst through the doors, blowing the wood out everywhere. The vehicle also carries a set of cargo – dangerous chemicals like potassium and sodium, highly reactive chemical substances. The radio calls from the control of Blephasol.

Control:

Control to Transporter 2, Peter, Conway, have you gone mad? What is going on?

Conway:

Your destruction Earthling. And this is only just the beginning.

He blurs up the radio with static interference. The Transporter has set off, speeding crazily almost uncontrollably as it crashes through building, gates, blocks and other things in the way of the crushing vehicle, bubbling up the chemicals. Conway in the meanwhile uses a computerized map to identify where his target is heading towards.

The Exeter Nuclear Power Plant!

The power plant located some miles from the city is the target for the Nano-Cloud Virus! He then leans over the radio, calling back to UNIT HQ...