•34•

sorry to say this, but after this chapter, there is one more and then the epilogue 😢.

Ley 💗

"Dante, what the fuck is wrong with you?!", I exclaim, pushing him away from me. "Damn, you strong as a bitch.", he mumbles, holding his hand over his chest.

"But to answer yo' question, I was tryna feel the cheeks.", he answers with a shrug.

"Oh hell nawl. You got me fucked up.", I tell him. "MICHAEL!", I yell, turning around.

"What you gotta tell Mike fa'? What he don't know won't hurt him.", Dante says, grabbing my arm.

"Dude, you ain't shit. That's your best-fucking-friend! Plus, I barely even like you as a friend.", I tell him.

"That's cap. I can tell by the way you always looking at me.", he responds.

"Bitch, I look at you in disgust. Just the sight of you makes my stomach turn. I'd rather eat Peaches,
and all of her STD's out than fuck with you like that. You're the equivalent of a cockroach in my eyes. I just want to stomp your fucking eyeball out."

"So, you must really love him?", he asks me, and I nod. "Duh, nigga. That dude is literally the light of my life, unlike you. You make my ass crack itch.", I answer.

"You must've forgot that my nigga was actually crazy? I'm not finna let you get my choke slammed over this bullshit.", I add, shaking my head.

"Nobody puts fear in my heart.", he tells me. "And that's fine. YOU aren't scared of anybody, but I am. You know what.. I'ma just walk away before you get me put on my neck."

Literally as soon as I turn around, I'm met with the face of my boyfriend.

"Just the nigga I wanted to see.", I say, hugging Michael's torso.

"Nah, fuck that. Why y'all all broken off over here?", he questions, pushing me off of him.

"What you mean over here? We're literally in the middle of the dance floor.", I retort, looking at him weirdly.

"Everybody else is over there looking for y'all!", he yells back, pointing behind him.

"Well, I wasn't aware of that. Lemme tell you what just happened tho-"

"I saw everything, Daleyzia. With my homeboy? For real?", he questions, cutting me off.

"What are you talking about, bae?", I ask him, and that's when it hits me. "Wait.. you think I'm cheating on you?"

"I don't think so. I fucking KNOW so.", he answers. "No sir. You got it all wrong. Tell him, Dante.", I say, turning around to him.

"Tell him what? That you were all up on me, knowing you had a nigga that loved the fuck outta you."

"That's a damn lie.", I respond, shaking my head.

"MicMic, don't believe him. It was actually the other way around. He was tryna get at me, but I told him that I barely liked him as a friend, and that you would put me on my neck if you saw me talking to him.", I explain.

"It all makes sense now..", he mumbles. "All that unnecessary arguing and shit. You've been waiting this whole time.", he continues. "Exactly, bae. I didn't notice it either.", I agree, nodding.

"With my best friend though?", he questions looking at me. "Exa- wait. Hell no. It wasn't me!", I answer.

"That's what they all say. It's all good though. You single now. Live your best life.", he tells me, and turns around.

"You can ask CeeCee, Justice, and Emoni. They'll tell you what really happened!"

"Michael, you got me fucked up.", I mumble, grabbing his arm. "Let me go, Daleyzia.", he demands, snatching his arm away. "I got a hotel room for the night too. We'll be gone by tomorrow afternoon."

"He's lying, dude!", I try to reason, only to get ignored.

"Man, fuck it. Fuck you, fuck him, fuck this, fuck everything. I'm out.", I say, and walk away.

"Can you give me my keys?", I ask Justice, finally rejoining the group. "Ye- why are you crying?", she asks me, wiping my tears.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now. Just give me my brother's keys so I can go home, and I'll talk to y'all tomorrow."

"Here you go, boo. Text me when you get home.", she says, handing me Damien's keys.

Just as I go to grab them, I hear Michael and Dante walk up.

"What did y'all do to Ley?", Emoni asks them, taking her earrings out. "I play no games about my bitch, so if it's some serious shit, I'm slapping the shit outta  both of y'all.", she adds.

"The real question is what did she do to me?", Michael retorts.

"Not a damn thing.", I answer, rolling me eyes. "What the hell is going on?"

"Basically, I caught Ley and Dante boo'd up in the corner, but it turns out that Ley was pushing up on my bro.", he tries to explain.

"They pooted in the corner?", Landon's deaf ass asks, cupping his ear. "No, retard. He said that they were boo'd up.", Justice answers, shaking her head.

"Oh, you got it all wrong.", Emoni tells him. "Right! Everybody knows that Ley wants to kill him.", CeeCee adds, laughing.

"Oh, word? What really happened then?", Michael asks them. "I'm going home, y'all. I ain't feeling this no more.", I say before they could begin explaining the story. "I'll hit y'all when I get home."

And with that, I walk out a single girl. 😕