•21•

Dante 🤦🏽‍♀️

"What do you mean Ley's mama is banging on yo' door?", I ask Mike, confused as to why he was blowing up my phone. "Nigga, I mean exactly what I said. She's been beating on my front door for the last 15 minutes, screaming for my mama to come outside.", he answers.

"That's tough as a bitch, bro.", I tell him, flipping through the many channels on my tv. "Aye, bruh, you gon' help me or what?", he questions, blowing out a breath.

"Help with what?", I ask, clicking on Spongebob. "LEY'S MAMA!", he yells. "First of all.. this what we not finna do, okay?"

"You pissing me off, Dante. No cap.", he tells me. "Better to be pissed off than pissed on, my friend.", I respond, smacking on my small sandwich.

"I'm honestly confused on how I was supposed to help you. You want me to get out of my comfy bed and redirect her mama from your front door, or something?", I ask him, knowing damn well I ain't leaving from this very position.

"Yes, please.", he answers. "Tough as fuck.", I mumble.

"Let's say in a hypothetical situation, if I was to come help you, how would this affect my life?", I question. "I won't break your fucking neck when I see you.", he answers aggressively.

"Geez, Louise. Calm down, Mr. Angry.", I say, knowing I was aggravating him even more.

"Dude, are you pulling up or what?", he questions. "Please hold while I transfer you to customer service."

And with that, I hit his ass with those three beeps.

Within seconds, he calls back.

"Kentucky Sperm Bank, where we give you money for your milk.", I say as soon as the call connects. "Man, Dante. Quit playing, bro."

Sighing, I roll my eyes and throw a mini tantrum.

"Fine. Why is she over there, anyway?", I ask him. "Basically, my mama was talking reckless to Ley and she even texted her off of my phone tryna end our relationship. Long story short, Ley's mama beat the fuck outta my mama back in the day and they've been beefing since.", he explains.

"Oh hell nah. Keep that demon over there. Call Landon.", I tell him, preparing to end the call.

"Bit- are you crazy? Landon? Our friend?", he questions. "Umm.. duh.", I answer.

"Why do you need help, anyway?", I question. "Because I don't wanna get in the middle of it, bruh.", he answers, and I could hear the stress in his voice. Tough as fuck.

"If I take Daleyzia's side, my mama will get mad and I could get kicked out. If I take my mama's side, Ley will get mad and might fuck around and break up with me.", he briefly explains.

"Aww.. you must really love her?", I ask him. "Duh. That's my lil ba-"

Before he could finish his statement, I hit his ass with those three beeps.