•3•

Ley🥀

"Wake up, get dressed, and all that extra shit so I can take you to school.", I heard my dad say, followed by his heavy ass footsteps.

Am I the only one who will seriously doubts if my education is that important? It's like the stripper life is calling my name. Shit, I'll do something strange for a piece of change.

Groaning, I finally got out of my bed, and went into my bathroom and showered.

After washing myself, rethinking life, performing my whole album on my world tour, and ending future arguments, I finally got out.

I dried off, lotioned up, and quickly got dressed. I put on a black graphic tee with some black legs, and paired it with my black vans. I decided to wear my real hair down because I'm a lazy bitch who doesn't feel like doing her hair.

"Can you take my picture for me?" Because he loves me so very much, my dad took a picture of me...or because he was tired and wanted me to shut up. It really doesn't matter.

Finally, we are on our way to the school.

Peeking out my window, I noticed that it was still dark out. "Daddy, why is it dark?" In case you didn't know, I'm extremely scared of the dark to the point where its not even funny.

"We live 30 minutes away from the school, so in order for you to get there on time, you need to leave early." Once again, is school really this important. I have a little booty to clap.

Since we had to stop by the gas station, we left 10 minutes early, even though we got there in 5.

He quickly filled up his truck and we were on our way.

About 20 minutes later, we finally arrived to my school, "Central High School." It even felt boring to say.

"Bye." My dad said. "Its not 'bye'. Its see you later." I quickly kissed his cheek and got out of his truck.

I honestly hate when people say goodbye to me, because I have an issue with being left and ignored. So, I never say "goodbye", you will always hear me say "see you later." Real nigga shit 🤘🏾.

I quickly walked into the school, heading straight for the office. There was a funny built, white lady sitting at the front desk. "How can I help you?" She asked in a monotone voice. "Umm.. I'm new here, and I need my schedule." She rolled her eyes and started typing on her computer. Strike 1.

"DeAsia Thomas..?" Strike 2. "Its Daleyzia." My name isn't that damn hard. Duh-lay-zha. This is why I don't like people. I think if I was alone in a closed space, I would be at my happiest point. It's like little details of people irk my soul.

"Here's your schedule. The 12th grade classes are lined up and labeled on the door. Bye." She slid down the gate, closing the window. "Dumb bitch." I mumbled, walking away.

I knocked on the door to my first period, math. Math is honestly my favorite subject, because I'm good with numbers and formulas. But the sciences on the other hand, fuck it. I don't know even know the elements.

The door opened, revealing a tall, light skin man, whom I'm guessing is the teacher. "Ms. Thomas?" Formal ass. "Yes sir." I answered. "I'm your math teacher, Mr. Wilkins. Please take any seat available." I slowly analyzed the room, and saw Landon, Dante, and Michael. They were sitting with a pair of twins. Fine twins at that😉.

There was an open seat between Landon and Dante, so I made my way towards them. "Wassup, lil boy?" Landon said, kicking the leg of my desk. "Not today, Satan." I replied, flicking his ear.