•29•

Quick Filler 💞

Ley 💜

I sat in the front seat of MicMic's car, halfway asleep. We've deadass been on the road for over 5 hours, and my ass cheeks were starting to hurt.

"Bae..", I call out, poking his face. "Yes, Ley?", he asks, glancing towards me. "Are we almost there yet?", I question, putting my hand back down. "I don't know. Why? You gotta pee?" I shake my head.

"How much longer we got left?", I ask him, reaching for his phone, only to get popped. "I don't know.", he answers dryly.

"Wait.. what you mean ' I dOn'T kNoW?", I ask him, mocking his voice. "Exactly what the fuck I said.", he answers, getting a little stank ass attitude.

"Michael, please don't get snuffed in your Adam's apple right now. I'm in a way better mood, and I plan on keeping it that way.", I tell him, closing my eyes to calm myself. "Whatever."

"Where are we, anyway?", I ask him, opening my eyes back up. "It's a surprise, Ley.", he answers.

Smacking my lips, I cross my arms and let silence take over me. I decided to enjoy the fuck out of my time, so I took my ass to sleep.

HOWEVER... the people I call my "friends" decided to disturb me, just like every other time.

"Ley..", Dante whispers, poking my head through the space between the seat and headrest. "What, nigga?", I ask him, swatting at his hands.

"I got a question..", he tells me. "Did you have any friends in St. Louis?", he questions, and I hold my hand up. "EAST St. Louis, get it right. Thanks."

"But yeah, I would kick it with three girls.", I answer briefly and lay back down. (I need 3 girls for this.. anybody interested?)

"Were y'all close?", he questions further, and I shrug. "More or less. They were the only people I talked to while I was down there.", I explain, shrugging again.

"Mmh.. Did you talk to any dudes?", MicMic asks me, glancing towards me. "Not really. Like I said, I ain't really fuck with people like that."

"Yeah, people knew me and I knew them, but I wasn't just friends with everybody. I was the same person there as I am here."

"And they liked you?", Dante mumbles. "Shut yo' bitch ass up.", I demand, turning around in my seat.

"You gon' stop calling me all these bitches, lil girl.", he tells me. "First of fucking all," I begin. "You've been coming for me ever since we first met, and that was how many months ago?", I ask him. "I'll leave you alone when you leave me alone, and that'll be that....bitch."

"Mike, get ya' girl.", he says. "And if he doesn't? Sho are you, and what are you gonna do about it?", I question. "Trust me, you ain't shaking shit around here.", I add, and turn back around like the bad bitch that I am.

"Damn...", Landon mumbles. "You just gon' let her talk to you like that?", he asks Dante, poking him. "Dante got punked out by a little person.", he adds, laughing loudly.

"DANTE SCARED OF MIDGETS!", he continues, laughing even harder. "Bestfriend, you can get cut too if you want.", I say, turning around to him.

"My bad. I got a question for y'all though.", he tells us, calming down from his laughing fit.

"What do you call a short Mexican?", he asks, and everybody shrugs. "A paragraph, because he's too short to be an ese!", he answers and laughs again...alone.

I simply ignore him and try to go to sleep.

"We're here.", Michael announces, interrupting my pending nap.

Opening my eyes, I'm met with a very familiar sign.

"Illinois State Line"

They're bringing Ley back to St. Louis 👀