•4•

Ley🥀

For the past few weeks, me and the boys have gotten closer. I was actually getting dressed to go with them right now. Well, actually I was supposed to be dressed 30 minutes ago, but I was eating. Shit happens.

Anywho, I got dressed in a white thrasher T-shirt with some jean shorts, and paired it with some white huaraches.

Landon texted me, telling me that they were outside, so I quickly put my earrings in and walked downstairs.

Before I could get outside, I was stopped by my dad. "Where you going?", he asked, stepping around the corner. "Umm.. Out with some friends.", I answered, lowkey scared.

See..my dad is that ordinary black dad. He loves his grill, sports, and most importantly, his kids.

"Are you really?" And he used sarcasm and included a little laugh at the end, like that would calm my nerves a little.

"Daddy, you look good. You been working out?", I asked, trying to ease the tension, but instead he continued to stare at me.

"You been spending a lot of time with them, haven't you?", my dad asked. "Yea..." "I want to meet them. Tell em to come in here." Oh shit..

I quickly walked outside and knocked on Landon's door. He rolled down the window, "Wassup? Why you ain't getting in?", he asked, looking at me weirdly. "My dad wants to meet y'all. And I advise you not to say no. He's kinda crazy." I walked back in, not bothering to look back.

As I expected, they all walked in. First, Landon, then Dante, Michael, and the twins, Isaiah and Elijah.

"Wassup. I'm Ley's dad. You can call me Terrence. Who are y'all?" I seriously hope he likes them.

"I'm Landon." "I'm Dante." "I'm Michael." "I'm Isaiah." "And I'm Elijah."

"And I'm Daleyzia." I said. They all looked at me with their eyebrows raised. "What? I felt left out." In my defense, I don't like to be left out of things. I need to be included in everything, or else I might burn your bushes or something.

"I seriously worry about you sometimes. I told yo' damn mama not to use the microwave while she was pregnant. What if it's because I accidentally gave you a beer instead of your formula." He rambled on and on.

"So.. Which one of y'all do she be on the phone with all the time.", my dad asked. Michael shyly raised his hand. "Ew." My dad said. "Why would you want her fat-headed ass?"

"Aight now, old man. Don't make me throw away your walker." I told him. "And I'll stop paying your phone bill." Wayyy too far.. I quickly shut up then.

After a few more minutes of insults from my dad, we finally left.

We decided to go paint-balling and let our anger out.

"Daleyzia's on my team." Michael announced, wrapping his arms around my waist. Everyone nodded. It was 3 teams. Dante and Landon, Michael and me, and Elijah and Isaiah.

We quickly put on our suits and went into the briefing area.

"Alright...." I tuned the employee out, and began thinking about random things. What if the moon was made of cheese. What if the earth really is flat? Does chocolate milk come from brown cows? Is antonym an antonym of synonym? What is a synonym for synonym?