•23•

Michael 🔗

A Few Weeks Later..

I was awoken by my phone dinging uncontrollably. Opening my eyes, I check it only to be blinded my by brightness.

"Goddamn..", I mumble, turning it down.

Once my eyes finally adjust -and I get my life together-, I notice the ass load of instagram and message notifications.

As soon as I see what it was, a big ass kool aid smile stretches across my face.

(The new Michael)

@/leythesavage: Happy Birthday to my best friend, my other half, my partner in crime, and the love of my fuckin life! Everyday with you is special, but today is even more special because we're finally the same age, youngin. Thanks for putting up with my weird/misunderstood personality, and I love yo mean ass to the moon and back ❤️

I like the picture and comment my thanks, making sure she knows how much I love her.

Then, I check my messages. (i copied damn near this whole thing from google, fytb 😂😂)

Bebésita 💍💜: Prepare yourself for the most sentimental paragraph you've ever read.. 🙂
Bebésita 💍💜: Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at one person and your day is automatically 10x better 🤗. I feel like our relationship is so amazing because it's unexpected in a way. You bring out the best in me and vice versa. You're sooo much more than my boyfriend, Michael. Never will I ever meet someone as amazing (and daddyish 🤤) as you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY DADDY! Now, I'm taking my black ass back to sleep ✌🏾❤️.

Me: I love you even more Ley 💙
Me: Even though it's my birthday, I may have bought you something 😬

Bebésita 💍💜: Ima punch you in yo throat 😐
Bebésita 💍💜: ..ol generous ass nigga 😒

Me: You gon accept it tho. Idgaf 🤷🏾‍♂️
Me: What you got planned for me anyway? 🤔

Bebésita 💍💜: it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you 🤦🏽‍♀️

Me: can I get a hint? 🙂

Bebésita 💍💜: negative

Me: Pwease 😢

Bebésita 💍💜: nerp

Me: 🥺

Bebésita 💍💜: fine.. ima suck yo dick from the back and make yo asshole clap. I bet you ain't never had that 😂

Me: wai- you fr? 👀

Bebésita 💍💜: No dummy 🤦🏽‍♀️.. it's from a video

Me: whatever goofball 😂
Me: ft me so we can gts together

Bebésita 💍💜: okurr

As I expected, my phone rings with an incoming FaceTime call.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPI MICHAEL!", she yells as soon as the call connects. "Thank you, wifey.", I respond, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You wanna know something wild?", I ask her, looking at her. "I don't know. Do I?", she retorts. "Yep."

"I think you're my first love.", I tell her, and her eyes widen. "For real?" I nod, laughing at her facial expression. "On Moses?", she questions, and I nod again, laughing even harder.

"Quit playing with me, bae.", she says. "I ain't playing, Ley. I'm serious as fuck.", I tell her.

"Well slap my ankle and call me Bob.", she mumbles, making me laugh again.

"You know you say the craziest stuff sometimes?", I ask her with an unwavering smile on my face.

"I get that a lot. I don't even be trying. I just be chilling most of the time.", she answers with a shrug.

"That's what I love about you, man. You don't even try to be funny. It just comes naturally.", I tell her, and she smiles softly.

"I'm finna digitally sit on your face.", she says, standing up on her bed. Within seconds, she jumps onto her phone.

"I just wanna know why.", I say, laughing at her. "Because I felt like it."

"I'll be right back... I gotta pee.", I tell her, getting up. "TAKE ME WITH YOU!", she yells. "Why?", I question, picking the phone up anyway.

"Because I don't wanna be by myself. Duh."

I take the phone into the bathroom with me but mute it while I do my business.

Once I'm done, I unmute it as I wash my hands.

"What the fuck?", I mumble, finally looking at the screen. Ley had the camera positioned directly in her nostril.

"Do I have a booger?", she asks me, moving her nose around. "No, dude.", I answer, laughing at her carelessness.

"You sure? It feels like I have a bat floating around in the cave.", she continues.

"Ley, there is nothing in your nose.", I tell her. "I'ma take your word for it, Michael."

I let out an unintentional yawn, but I try to cover it up with a cough.

"Bae, go to sleep.", she tells me, laughing slightly. "I'm good.", I respond, yawning again. "I don't wanna leave you up by yourself.", I add.

"I'll be alright. I'ma most likely stare at you until I go to sleep myself anyway.", she tells me.

"Fine. Goodnight, princess.", I say, using a new headass nickname. "Goodnight. I love you, daddy.", she responds, blowing a kiss to the camera. "I love you more."