Don't Go (Jiho's POV)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Rika! Stop talking like this! I won't let this happen!" I tried to move, but the invisible force held me down tight. 

"When I first met you, I never thought our bond would become this powerful. It's weird, isn't it? A bond between a Hunter and an Succubus." She smiled sadly.

"Rika!" I shouted.

"Don't you ever forget that I love you, Shin Jiho. I will love you always and forever," she said.

"Let me go! Please Rika!" I cried.

"Don't forget me, okay?" She wiped her tears then turned back towards the man.

"Please don't go! Rika! Please I'll do anything you want! Just don't leave me!" My tears were coming out uncontrollably at this point.

"Goodbye Shin Jiho," was all she said before getting impaled by hundreds of blades.

"RIKA!!!" Rika's curse was now gone, and I was now able to move. 

I ran towards her. 

Her blood was splattered everywhere.

The blades were all impaling Rika's body. Then, one by one, they all pulled out, Rika's black blood dripping off of them. The blades returned to surround the figure.

Rika fell to the floor, her blood seeping out from all over. I caught her before she could touch the floor. 

"I love you too," I said with a cracking voice.

My tears fell onto Rika.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of energy flow into me.

The energy seemed to be coming from Rika's body.

I looked down at her. She was smiling. She was smiling that bright smile I had always admired. The only thing that wasn't right were her eyes. They were empty, but at the same time, so full of emotions.

Jiho. I'm giving you the last of my energy. That way, I'll always be with you. I love you..

The voice was coming from inside my head. Rika. Her energy is flowing into me.

"Rika! Wake up! You're a Demon, aren't you?! So, please, heal yourself or something. Just please wake up.." My voice was cracking. The tears kept coming out.

"She's dead. She won't just come back to life because she's a Demon. We don't work that way," a high pitched voice said.

I looked up. The figure was still standing there.

"You. You killed her-"

"I did. I'm now wondering if I should kill you too. Should I put an end to your misery? Or should I let you live with the pain knowing she's gone?" he asked.

"I'll kill you. I swear it on my life. I will kill you with a slow and painful death."

He laughed.

"Your precious girlfriend couldn't kill me. What makes you think you can?" he taunted. I slowly put Rika down and stood up. 

"I'LL KILL YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" I dashed towards him.

"I'd like to see you try," he said.

He dodged my attack.

I pulled out my knife and swung it at him. 

He dodged once again. 

"You can't kill me. Just give up already," he said.

He pulled back his hood to reveal his silver hair. His face was twisted in a sick grin.

"I'll kill you.." 

"Oh dear, it's already gotten to you, huh?" He chuckled.

"I swear it on my life. I will kill you.."

"No one's been able to do that for the past century. What makes you think you can?" He smiled at me.

I looked at him, breathing heavily.

"I need to leave now. I promise you will be seeing me much more often." He smirked then disappeared.

I dropped to my knees. Rika. Come back. Please.

Rika was in front of me. I picked her up carefully.

"Someone. Please help," I whispered as I held her body.

I heard footsteps stop in front of me. 

I looked up. There was a girl standing there. She looked familiar.

"Help her, please.." I tried to stand up, but I ended up falling back down.

Everything was becoming a blur. Then I passed out.

~

A/N: I cried while writing this chapter....