𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Thank god the weather here was a little bit warmer compared in Korea so I didn't need to wear that thick hoody longer. I already done changing up before we ate for lunch plus the weather started to change also.

I look like a bean wrapped in a thick clothing when I left the Seoul city. Thailand pulled me to the edge of my fashion wise clothing.

For the next three days we did shopping and eat out to some of few Thai cuisines Lisa's dad recommend since he's an expert on judging good cuisines. His credentials speaks itself.

"Perhaps, do you know why I got an invoice with a huge amount on it?" Dad called that night to inform his concern.

I guess this trip was all about shopping and eating. I respond to him quickly with my aegyo but mom went Kardashian to dad.

I don't get why dad hasn't get use to this when we've doing this for ages. Well in all honestly, with my own earning it still not enough plus I'd probably go zero balance the next day on my account after all the shopping I did.

Blame this mother and daughter spree.

In a blink of an eye and we're back to Seoul to attend the remaining year-end Award shows. Goldin Disk Awards for the start and was followed by Seoul Music Awards on the 19th.

Mino and Bobby's sub-unit MOBB attended the award show. I'm glad to see one of our labelmates since we only got a chance to hangout with our senior labelmate BIGBANG sunbaenims during SBS Gayo Daejun last year.

Although we don't have a proper interaction with iKON upstage during MelOn Music Award Shows we still did a little chat in the backstage. But it was only a short greetings and congratulations.

Well, Bobby teasing Lisa cause they're that close since they work together for NONA9ON and the latter was mentored by Hanbin and Bobby before after being assigned to rap on the last minute. Jisoo did work together with iKON last year. Chaeng is naturally close to Jinhwan oppa nad Junhoe.

"You're performance will be right after them. Double time!"

Everyone in our team chattered to start fixing our performance clothes and makeup. Today, we will do a surprise mix performance of PWF and Boombayah. Usually it'll be Whistle and PWF but this time, we're performing Boombayah for the first time in an Award Show.

"Been a bad girl, I know I am. And it's so hot, I need a fan. I don't want a boy, I need man.." My gaze intensified the more I stared on the camera as I sang the first part with Lisa's line.

After the camera rolls in front, the camera men almost stumbled their way out as we perform in continue. The performance ended smoothly.

We immediately change up to our red carpet outfit earlier. We're all sweaty since the performance requires more energy consuming choreos.

Jisoo and Chaeng decided to stay in the dressing room while Lisa and I literally dragged our ass back to our seat next to Red Velvet's table.

I was thankful enough MOBB was performing, I can't help to smile so much watching Mino oppa perform. Lisa's dress did not stop her from dabbing and channelling her swagger.

"Yeah!" Lisa's screamed and dab got me laughing so hard.

I joined her crazy jamming over the song and would laugh in between. More performance continued as the night grows older.

EXO's performance came and the table next to us literally hype up. It was Red Velvet hyping for their seniors. Lisa and I with nothing much to do seated quietly and observe their performance.

"They all have good vocals don't you think?" I whispered to Lisa without looking to her. "Especially that guy in the middle."

"Which one?" Lisa furrowed.