Fresh Start

(From this chapter onwards, I'll be including Emir's POV in underlined italics. And adding €__ symbol. So that it'll be more convenient.)

Jiya's POV :

I wake from my sleep only to notice that Emir sleeping next to me, no glued to me. His face was on my shoulder and I could feel his breath there. I smiled. I was about to get up but only to drop into the bed back. I feel his hands on my bare stomach. His hands were inside my top. I closed my eyes as his grip tighten. A soft moan escaped my lips. I heard him chuckle.

“You're awake. Let me go. ”  I said him.

“Good morning to you. No way, stay five more minutes. ”He said in his morning voice.

“No. I need to go down. Umma will be alone. ” I said.

“It's still early. Just 5 minutes. ” He whined like a child.

I melted in his voice and stay there for some time. And then I turned towards him. He had moved his head to pillow and his eyes were closed.

“It's creepy to stare. ” He said and hovered over me.

I blushed at his reply. He leaned into my neck.

“This mole of yours is driving me insane. Please let me kiss you now. ” I looked down blushing. He took it as positive.

He waited no more. He began to suck my neck hardly. I arched my hips forward to collide my chest with his hard one. Moans were escaping my lips. My hands were messing his hair. He began to bite my neck. I feel twitching in my core and stomach. I dig my hands into hair.

Then I noticed the time. I had to go down. But he was concentrating on his action.

“Em.. mir.. St.. op. ” I managed to say. I pushed him hardly. He stopped and looked into my eyes. As he began to lean into my lips, I close my lips with my hand and shaked my head no. I know, he won't stop when he started.

“Let me go now. I have to pee. ” I blurted out. He giggled and get off me. I got up and ran towards the bathroom. I closed the door and leaned my back to the door. My cheeks was red. I touch my neck with fingers where his mouth was earlier. I smiled. And then I done my morning chores and got out of the bathroom.

He was doing push-ups. I looked how his muscles were moving. My mouth went dry. I see him smirking at me, the memories of yesterday night and of a while ago came into my mind. He got up and I soon took my shawl and put it on my head. Instantly before he could reach me, I escaped the room. I heard him saying you can't escape me when I closed the door. I giggled.

I was welcomed by Inaya who was looking at me intently.

“Oh girl. Tell me what happened yesterday? ” She asked with no shame.

I ignored her and tried to walk away. But she doesn't let me go and watched me head to toe. I see her lips turning into a smirk.

“Seems like you'd a wild night. Do cover the hickeys. Everyone could see it, if you've no problem then its okay. ” She said. My eyes get widened. I moved towards a mirror. There were 3 visible hickeys in my neck.

Oh God. I'll kill Emir.

I blushed and covered my neck completely with my shawl.

And then I entered the kitchen. Umma was there. Inaya too followed me. Her house was next to ours. But yesterday she stayed here. She was married and her marital home was far. She'll be go back there after 3 days.

“Ah. You came. Come have tea dear. ” Umma said with a grin.

I smiled back and had the tea.