The Wedding!

I m skipping the 14 days as it is not so important. So this chapter is after 14 days.

After 14 days;

Jiya's POV

My home seems like a fairground. Lights, sound, people. I woke up from my bed and looked into my hands which were fully covered with mehandi. I stood up and done my morning chores.

I sit in the bed. In a couple of hours, I am going to miss this place. No more my room. My room will be changed. And I would be sharing it with a man. I'm not used to share my room. I don't know how I adjust with that. I was in my la la land, startled by my dear Linsha and Shemi. They were giggling. I too smiled back.

“Thinking about Emir? ” Linsha never misses any chance to tease me.

But I was not in a mood. I smiled back at her. They sensed something.

“What happened? ” Shemi asked with a concern. They were sitting on my both sides.

I quickly hugged them not bothering to say anything. Linsha broke the hug and raised my chin.

“I'll miss everything, Lin. My room, my bed, my house, you guys, everything. ” I said sadly.

“Oh girl. You know you're the one who is strong among us. And you're like this. Don't worry. You'll adjust.” Shemi said to which Linsha nodded.

“Now get your ass and go change. Auntie was saying to dress you up. Had you showered? ” Linsha said. I nodded.

And then I smiled to her antics, she knows how to lighten the mood.

The session started. I dressed up in a peach lehenga and they started to do my makeup. I'm not a fan of makeup. So I didn't bother to call any artists for that. I hate heavy makeup. After my makeup, umma came and brought me into the room. My close relatives were there. My aunties, cousins. They make me wear gold ornaments. I had insisted not make me wear a lot. I hate this. After that, I came into my room to complete my look.

Then I hanged a shawl on one of my shoulders. And put a shawl on my head. And then I looked into mirror. I was looking different.

“Oh God! You're looking gorgeous. He can't take eyes from you. I bet. ” I giggled hearing Linsha squealed in delight.

“And take his hands from her tonight. ” Shemi added to which I blushed.

Tonight. Oh God! I'm seriously tensed. I shaked away my thoughts, when umma called me from downstairs. I came down and everyone said how good I look.

And then we headed towards the venue hall.

After two hours ;

For the past two hours I've been standing here on this stage. I feel my cheeks ache due to stretching my lips. I love smiling. But this much, i can't take it.

My friends, relatives everyone came and took photos with me. And I hate taking these photos. They made me stand into innumerable poses. I felt like a model. Oh God.

Henna, Linsha and Shemi was standing close to me all the time. I was so grateful for that.

“Emir has reached dear. And you haven't given me treat. After all I'm the one who made this alliance.” Henna was speaking to me. I glared at her and they giggled.

At the same instant, I saw everyone looking to the entrance, and there comes them.

Emir and their friends, family members. Emir climbed upto stage. He was not looking at me. Smiling to everyone. Even to Linsha, Shemi and Henna. Not me. He was wearing a blue three piece suit. He looked dashing.