Friending Time

Jiya's POV :

College was ending in month. I am so busy in submitting my projects and preparing for my exams.

Thinking of my friends, the way we spend time together, the lunch time, the movies we watch together, bunked classes... Everything is going to be memories in a few days.

Me, Linsha and Shemi decided to spend a full day before the college finishes. It was a Saturday. We lied to our parents that we have to do the project work so we should be going to college today.

I reached at college gate at sharp 9 am. Linsha and Shemi too came after a while. We just checked into the library for taking some books for reference purpose of our project and tgen we board bus to city.

After sometime we get down the bus and was in dilemma what to do next.

“So where to first? ” I asked them.

“Let's first go to the cinemas and then after the movie, can have our lunch and do some shopping and the last to the beach. Is that okay?” Shemi said.

“Perfect. ” Linsha and I said at the same time.

We went to the cinemas hoping that we could get the middle seat so that we could enjoy the movie well. There was a huge queue but fortunately the woman section was free. So we move into the cinemas and watched the movie.

Two and half hours. It was a nice thriller movie. I enjoyed it very much but Shemi needed some more romance. She indeed is a chicklit fan.

“Guys, can we go to that small hotel instead of KFC...? Once I had food from there and its delicious.” Linsha said.

Linsha was the official foodie among us. Expert in food and hotels.
Shemi and I nodded not bothering to open our mouth and literally sprinted towards the shop. We were damn hungry.

The shop was set in a theme of boat and it is nice to see. And the dishes of other tables were mouthwatering. So we ordered and started to dig our dishes.

Paying the bill we left the hotel and made our way to mall. I was looking at the cardigans and jeans although i need nothing. Shemi had a wedding in her family so she needed the dress. While I was looking a dress I really loved a dress which was white loose long kurta and a sky blue embroidery works on it. I really loved it. I can't buy the dress not because of the cash but I haven't told umma about the shopping. So I reluctantly put it back on the hanger.

“Why don't you try that? We can try whatever. No problem, right? ” Linsha added.

I sounds like a good idea. I thought.

I picked the dress and headed towards the trial room and changed. It sticked like glue to my skin. It really looked nice. But I can't buy the dress. When I came out of the room, Linsha was screaming how nice it looked on me. 

“Why don't you buy the dress then? I've money with me. Take it and give me other time. ” Shemi asked me.

“No Shemi. I  can't. I haven't informed me about this outing. And I too have money. But she'll yell at me. ” I replied sadly.

“But you liked it very much right. Then buy it and we'll take it with us. And we'll give it you like a gift. Then it won't be a problem to auntie. ” Linsha said.

She's a point.

“That's a good idea. But you know next month they are palnning the wedding. So it will be a waste of money after all. ” I replied.

Oh God!  What have you done. Now they'll tease you about the wedding.

“So you are eager to see your Emir. Thinking of the wedding. Maybe about the wedding night. ” Linsha caught it.  And she was screaming at me.

This girl. How could someone bear this girl. Her future husband will die out of her. I know my cheeks would be flushing.

Allah. Will you please stop? And everyone know who is eagerly waiting for the wedding night. ” I replied.

“Then why are you blushing babe?” It was Shemi teasing me now.

“I'm not blushing. Take your dress and I'll be back after changing this. We've to go to beach right. It's late already. ” I changed the subject and waljed towards the room.

I could hear their teasing but I prefer not to look back. Their teasing will not stop if they know I'm blushing still.

I entered to the trial room again and changed into my dress. I reluctantly hanged the dress back.

By the time Shemi had picked a dress and we were ready to go. I waited them at the counter looking at the dress sadly while they paid for the dress.

I was in my la la land of thoughts but someone clearing their throat made me come out of it. I looked to the origin of the sound and ws shocked. Shocked was an understatement.

Why is he here. Oh Allah. What to do now?

___________________________________________

A/N :

Please do vote and comment guys.
And please share your views on the story.