The Wedding (Emir's POV)

Emir's POV :

Oh God!  Today is the day. After 14 torturing days, I could see my tigress and she's gonna be mine completely.

Singlism no more. My bachelor life is going to end in a few hours.

I was eager to see her. 14 days, I don't know how I moved it. I got up from the bed and was headed to the bathroom. I was taking my shower and then my friends yelled from outside. I speed up my actions and get out of the bathroom.

We had nikkah in my home and the important persons from Jiya's home will come and after sometime we'll go to the venue hall. And picking her from there, we'll have reception here, at my house.

“Hey man! Dress up. Are you going to stand on this towel dreaming your wife all day? ” Hisham, my friend teased me.

Me being me ignored the tease and headed towards my wardrobe. I had a white and black pants for the nikah. I wanted to keep it simple.

They were teasing and giggling all the time. But I chose to ignore their comment. But I felt something was wrong from their face. But it was being late, so I ignored them and get downstairs.

My mom and aunties, cousins were all eagerly looking at me. When I hugged my umma, I noticed a tear dropping from her eye. I kissed her in the forehead. Inaya and other cousins were giving thumbs up and giggling.

My friends and Shaneem were looking at me pity as I am going to be locked in a few minutes. I ignored their comments and stares while I smiled at my cousins. Inaya was whispering me something. I couldn't catch but I knew she was saying something about Jiya. I smiled at her. I'm always been close with Inaya and now Jiya too. I feel content about that.

And then nikah ceremony started. I was a bit nervous. After the nikah ceremony, Jiya's father hugged me and I hugged him back. And after they left. After 1 hour of photoshoots, smile and welcoming the guests, I get into my room to change into blue suit. I got ready and reached the venue hall. They welcomed us and we were going towards the stage. I see my tigress standing there smiling with her friends. She was looking gorgeous, I couldn't take my eyes from her. She haven't noticed me. When I saw she looking towards, I averted my gaze from her.

I could feel her gaze on me, but I climbed the stage and greeted her friends. I didn't looked at her. I was controlling my laugh, she was failing to cover her frown with her smile.

“Hey Linsha and Shemi, how are you guys? And Henna, I guess. The one made this alliance. Had she treated you? She is not even looking at me. ” I asked her friends. I heard them giggle at my comment and she lloking at the guests with a smile. She is acting too.

Let's see how far it goes, darling.

“No. She is slipping out of our hands. Let you explain to her. Hey, why are you not looking at him? ” Her friend Henna asked her.

“What? Me? Are you all on his side. Does he looked at me ?” She was being annoyed. I chuckled lightly at her irritated tone. They were controlling their giggles and when the photographers yelled at them to leave us alone, they left the stage.

They told me to hold her close, to place my hands on her waist. I do what I was said, enjoying with whole heart.

“Hey, why are you not looking at me? ” I whisper asked her. I notice her breath hitches.

“Me? It was you not looking and talking to me. You acted I was not existing at all a while ago.”She said in an irritated tone.

“Breath babe. Jealous much? After all I'm yours. You have me life long and today we can see each other so close. But I doubt talking much. Less talk more actions. ” I replied huskily into her ear by touching it with my lips.

I notice her blushing, which she fails to cover with her smile. I love when I had effects on her.

After photo taking session,we were going to left the hall. She was not crying. But I knew sge was so sad. She is expert in hiding her sorrow. I shook my hands with her fathera nd uncles. While she hugged her friends, aunties and mother. Her mother was crying and everyone consoled her. And then I  tapped Jiya's shoulder to get in the car. She nodded and got into the car and I followed.

She glanced backwards and sighed while the car is moving. I squeezed her hand and she nooded to me.

(I'm skipping the reception part, as it'll be repetition of the previous chapter)

After everything, I had changed into shorts and T-shirt and I get into my room. I hear my cousins teasing her. I entered the room. Jiya was looking tired. But she was blushing too. That is making me crazy.

I snapped at my cousins to get out. After they got out by commenting on us, I closed the door and locked it.

She stood up from her seat and started to fidget with her fingers. I was staring at her and then she looked me. I continued to stare. She was getting restless.

Then I walked towards her.

She standed there.
He was reaching near me. I took my T-shirt off. I noticed her eyes get widened. She gulped. I stood near her and started to lean into her. She too leaned to her back only to drop into the bed behind her. I smirked and hovered over her. I could smell her cologne which was addicting. She parted her lips and I wetted my bottom lip. She gulped harder as I was leaning into her further. She didn't push me, I think a pet of her liked it while other oart was slightly nervous. But I was nervous too.

I couldn't control my urges. I leaned into her shoulder and I  put myvelbows on either sides of her head not to collapse into her and my lips on her neck. Her hands between our chests was only creating a distance between us. She shuddered when my nose touches her neck. Her hands move to my shoulder and squeeze me. I was turning on by just a touch. And my hard chest touches hers. She was breathing heavily. I trailed my nose all over her jaw line and her breath hitched. I then goes to her ear lobe and kissed right there. She closed her eyes and tilted her heads in the opposite direction which gave me more access. I poured some wet kisses to her neck and she wrapped her one hand at my back and one in my hair. She bit my lip to trap my sound but as I continued my soft torture, a soft moan escaped her lips. I smiled against her neck. I began to suck there and she tighten her hands in my hair and dig her hands into it. I love when she did that.

Then, i realized she was not ready for this and her being tired.

I want her badky. But I will take her when she is ready. I will give her time.

So I leaned back and lied next to her. “Sleep tight babe. I know you're tired and not ready. But this, I couldn't control myself. Been controlling too long. ” I said into her ear huskily.

“Are.. Are you angry at me? ” She asked me as I leaned and turned off the lights.

“No babe. I'm serious. I can wait. But I know you enjoyed what I had now. Clearly got the proof from your mouth. ” I laughed.

She was blushing it is driving me crazy and sheturned to a side so her back against my front.

“I used to cuddle my pillow. So do you mind cuddling you? And I usually sleep without my T-shirt on. Do you want me to put it back?” I asked in a serious tone.

She shook her head. As I heard her I came near to her and put my hands on her waist. I tugged her closer to me and put her head onto my arm. I felt her melting into my hug. I don't know how I long I could control my urges. But having her me in my arms bring a smile on my lips.

And then I said good night to her.  She giggled at my words and whispered good night back to me. She wrapped my hands around my hands to which I tighten his grip and tangled my leg with hers. I drifted back to sleep peacefully having her in my arms.

________________________________________________

A/N

Do share, vote and comment.