Assurance

Jiya POV :

I sighed as I completed my story. I was not aware of my state. When it ended, I was surprised to see myself in his lap. His hands were around me. Tears were flowing through my cheeks. He was looking at my lap.

Maybe he hate me now. The wedding may call off.

“Sa.. Say som.. Something. ” I asked nervously.

He looked into my eyes. I can't read his emotions through it. I was about to look down, then before I could process my mind it happened.

He crushed his lips onto mine. I was shocked. It was full of emotions. The love, urge, passion, possessiveness, everything was in it. I feel my heart beat raising rapidly. It felt like jumping against my rib cage. I felt sparks and butterflies all over my body. He pushed himself to me and deepened the kiss. His hands on my waist tighten. It was like an assurance of keeping me with him forever. Unknowingly, I wrapped my hands around his neck. I too started to kiss him back.

Suddenly, I realized where we are and pushed him back and looked around us. There was no one around us. I sighed. I was panting heavily.

I looked at him, to know that he was already looking at me. He wiped my tears and touched his forehead against mine. I felt safe around him.

Then I think about the time. It'll be late. We should go.

“Let's go then. It is getting late. ” I said him, but it sounded more like a question.

He nodded at me and smiled at me. I too smiled. But none of us moved.

“How can we go if you are sitting on my lap? ” Oh the jerk was back.

But I realized our position and it heated my cheeks. I don't know when I get into his lap. Maybe while I was crying saying the story.

I got up from his lap to see him smirking. I adjusted my shawl around my head. And wiped my tears. Hope I don't look like a mess. He too stood up and took my hands in his. I smiled at his gesture. And we walked towards the car. 

The drive was in a comfortable silence. Soon we reached my home and dropped me. He smiled at me and drove back to his house. I went inside and took a shower and lied on my bed. I feel peace.

I was closing my eyes, when mom came into my room. She sit beside me and looked at me.

“There's only 14 days to wedding. So we need to follow you the custom of not seeing and taking. No calls too. Okay. Their famiky also need this. So don't embarrass yourself. Now sleep. You should get early and continue your cooking lessons. ” She said and left me alone.

Oh now the customs. Okay then. But I just took my phone to look whether he's online or not, I couldn't see his chat. I checked my contacts and call log too. His number was gone. How?

Then I remember, Inaya taking my phone and doing something. She was smirking while giving it back to me.

And then my phone beeped. I looked to see Inaya's nessage.

“You want his number? Beg me dear. I have done the same thing to him too. I'll make him beg to me. This is my golden chance. So tell me babe. ”

“Aah. I don't need. I will be okay. ” I sent her back.

“Let's see how you guys control. He is too adamant. Attitude. He has gone mad by now. And I enjoy pulling his legs. Gotta go girl.  Good night. ” She went offfline by that

So she had done this to him too. I chuckled. I sent her back a good night and then kept my phone at night stand.

I remember the kiss and heat creeped into my cheeks. I brushed my fingers on my lip.My first kiss. It felt so good. I thanked Allah for giving me this life and him. Soon I drifted into sleep with a smile on my lips.